Chapter 98

***Azanothe's POV.

It had been two weeks since I last saw Thuthu and I sure did miss him , I was getting ready since he was on his way to fetch me and he said it was a surprise , he didn't give me any information but just told me to be ready in an hour. I optioned for black flared trousers , a black asymmetric crop top and black gladiator sandals. I'm almost always wearing sandals cause they are more comfortable for me then heels cause I'm also a bit tall. I left my braids untied and loose.

Mah : "and where are you off to looking so beautiful young lady?"  She asked as she had just came out of her bedroom carrying her car keys and phone.

Me : "out with a friend Mah."

Stha : "Let's go phela mama!"  She said coming towards us then she turned to me.

Stha : "You look so beautiful sis." She also looks stunning.

Me : "Thank you but I think you look more beautiful."  She blushes making mom roll her eyes at us. They both leave and a few minutes after they gone Thuthu texts me , I take my bag then head out.

Lethu : "You look so stunning maBaby."  He says already walking to me and kisses me then takes my hand and open the backseat for me then he jogs to the other side and joins me at the back.

Me : "Hi."  I greet the beautiful lady on the driver's seat.

Lady : "Hey love , unjani?"

Lethu : "Ohh eish baby this is my sister , Ndabezinhle and sis this is my woman Thando but call her Sthandwa saLethu." I giggle and roll my eyes while his sister laughs.

Me : "It's a pleasure to meet you Sis'Ndabezinhle."

Ndabe : "likewise babe , yazi my daughter is also Thando."  She says glancing at me in the review mirror smiling , I smile. I notice that his sister is driving towards some stunning estates and the neighborhood itself screams FILTHY RICH !!!

Me : "That's nice."  Thuthu is busy holding me to him with his hands roaming all around my body and he keeps planting kisses on my neck and shoulder.

Me : "Thuthu stop!"  I whisper but the guy just sucks on my neck and his sister is laughing her ass off.

Ndabe : "I never knew my small brother would be this goofy and whipped yazi , ihhe !"  She claps her hands laughing after she parked the car in a driveway of the most gorgeous house. Many expensive cars are parked here and LORD! I think I also saw my favorite car ; a Bentley Bentayga but I didn't see properly as I was following Lethu and his sister.

Me : "Where are we and what are we doing here?" He squeezes my hand and peck my lips.

Thuthu : "we are in my parents house and we here for a family celebration."  I stand still and yank my hand from him then turn to walk out but he holds me first.

Thuthu : "I'm sorry."  He whispers and kisses my forehead.

Voice : "WeLethu , are you gonna walk in here or what?"  A female shouts and this idiot drags me with further inside the house. As soon as we walk in , there's cheering and whistling going on and I just stand behind Thuthu and keep my eyes on the floor.

Man : "Lethukuthula KHULUMA phela noma ushawa igwababa?"  (Talk already or are you now scared?) I almost laugh along with everyone.

Lethu : "Cha baba. This is my woman Thando but call her sthandwa saLethu. Babe this is everyone , they'll introduce themselves ke."  He says dismissively and they all laugh.

Lady : "Aibo Lethu kaMama , so uphapha kanje masunentombi?!" (so you this forward when you have a girlfriend?!) Laughter again.

Man : "Nawe nje phela angithi nawe uyajola manje." (You too , isn't you also dating now?)  More laughter and I giggle.

Mnqobi : "Hey skwiza!"  He shouts and I wave at him laughing.

Ndabe : "Y'all aren't serious you guys so I'll do the introductions. Thandolwakhe , those are our parents ; uMam'Nolu , Mam'Lungi noBab'Muzi and Bab'Nkosi , that's our big sister Zamo , then the twin sisters ; Khanya & Khanyi then their husbands ; Bhut'Lumko and Bhut'Nkosana then comes me and this is Sebastian my husband a-"

Lethu's dad : "Fiance! F-I-A-N-C-E not husband baby."

Lethu's mom : "Kahle Muzi." She says to her husband.

Ndabe : "As I was saying ke baby Girl , you've met these two then we have the smaller kids but you'll meet them later cause they aren't here , they coming with our grandparents."  I smile.

Me : "Ngiyajabula ukunazi nonke."  (I'm glad to know you all.)  The mothers come to hug me then his sisters.

Voice : "Sis'Ndabe your doll is crying."  I turn and it's my sister. She gives the baby to Sis'Ndabe as we were now chilling and the mothers were in the kitchen.

Me : "Stha!"  She looks at me then frown.

Stha : "Sis , why are you here?" I look at her blankly.

Lethu : "She came with me."  She turns to the other two girls and they walk out giggling.

Mnqobi : "that's your sister?"

Me : "Yes."