even if you don't say it now, when things come out, liang chong will be one of the first people to know, but it is better to communicate with liang chong first, both to get help and have an ally.

therefore, rao was having difficulty opening his mouth, and kong shenfeng still forced himself to say it.

everything was difficult at the beginning, and after making a request, kong shenfeng felt relaxed and natural.

liang chong asked kong shenfeng "what do you want the hair to do", and kong shenfeng told liang chong everything he found.

at first, liang chong also raised a few questions, but later, he was blindly silent.

kong shenfeng's story begins with kang yixin's family portrait, kong kai's paternity test report as a clue, and shu meng's death as the end.

after he finished talking about the cause and effect, liang chong paused for a moment and asked him, "so you suspect that ning yiwei is your own son?" 

"YES," KONG SHENFENG SAID HURRIEDLY, "SO I NEED TO TEST DNA, CAN YOU HELP?" 

liang chong paused for two seconds and said, "no." 

"...... why? "

"professor kong," liang chongxiang asked as he thought, speaking at a slower rate than usual, "even if ning yiwei is related to you by blood, so what?" do you want him to confess his ancestors? "

without waiting for kong shenfeng to answer, liang chong continued to ask, "did you tell your aunt?" "

"not for the time being," kong shenfeng said with some headache when he heard liang chong mention this, "you also know your aunt, compared to kong qi..."

"are you ready to tell your aunt later?" liang chong, who was probably not interested in listening to kong shenfeng talk about kang yixin's temper, interrupted kong shenfeng more politely than before, and continued to ask the questions he wanted to know.

kong shenfeng did think about this, he thought that if the identification results showed that ning yiwei was really his son, then kang yixin had the right to know, so kong shenfeng said: "of course, i have to tell, but i haven't thought about how to tell." "

"it doesn't matter how to tell," liang chong said, "can you control her?" "

kong shenfeng did not speak.

the two were speechless, and liang chong told kong shenfeng: "ning yiwei is living very stable now, and his adoptive parents are very good to him." "

KONG SHENFENG WANTED TO DEFEND HIMSELF, BUT LIANG CHONG SUDDENLY TOOK A HALF STEP BACK AND COMPROMISED: "WELL, PROFESSOR KONG, YOU FIRST GIVE ME YOUR AND YOUR AUNT'S DNA SAMPLES, AND I WILL LET THE LABORATORY TEST." "

"is there any difference?" kong shenfeng asked incomprehensibly.

"i want to know the result as soon as possible," liang chongdao said, "if you want to do a paternity test with ning yiwei, give me your sample." "

his tone sounded very arbitrary, kong shenfeng did not have time to object, and then listened to liang chong: "give it to my secretary, she will contact you immediately." "

kong shenfeng was forced to agree to liang chong.

liang chong returned to the living room and saw ning yiwei lying on the sofa. ning yiwei's eyes were tightly closed, and his lips were very rosy, even if he hadn't been sucked and licked, he was just as red as if something had happened. liang chong leaned over, touched ning yiwei's face, and whispered to him, "is this asleep?" "

ning yiwei was trying to pretend to sleep, he heard liang chong's speech, pretended to be more energetic, his mouth dreamed like a "hmm", and then turned to the left, wanting to sleep facing the back of the sofa, but before he could turn over, he was pressed back by liang chong, and resumed his lying position.