First Blood

"Praise be to the Dragon Emperor, the true Lord of Light!"

The Soul Knights of Volantis preached, their resounding cheer loud enough to be heard a mile away. Aerion no longer desired to be seen as a prophet or messiah for any God or Faith... no, such a thing was beneath him now. His ambition was to be worshipped as the (Dragon) God Emperor of the World, a holy Emperor of Emperors and the only God amongst Mankind.

Once his new Faith grew fervent enough, he would be immovable for all of time.

Aerion went on to flaunt his great power with an army of Soul Knights marching around him in perfect symmetry as he walked back into Volantis. Each of their heavy steps were perfectly in sync and created a constant rhythm that was quite... magnificent. Aerion would often unleash a wave of light magic, blessing his people as he went along. He remained barefooted but that did not diminish the might and sheer presence of the flaming Dragon Emperor. Even naked, he showed no shame in his splendid body.

This... was the pride of a true Dragon!

Once he reached Daenery's palace, he was welcomed with a crimson cloak that was decorated with a three-headed black dragon. Although these colours resembled House Blackfyre, it could also be interpreted as the distinguished Vermithor. Daenerys Targaryen and Jocelyn Baratheon had gathered before him.

"You're... alive?"

"In the flesh." Aerion nodded, looking at Daenerys with a rather pleased smile. "I believe the cloak is mine own?"

"I knew that you would find a way."

Daenerys Targaryen threw the cloak in the air, towards him. In turn, Aerion dismissed his flames and put on the cloak within a flash.

Afterwards, he walked forwards into the courtyard, grabbing Daenerys' hand and pulling her forward for a kiss.

'This feels so much better...'

"Let's get married."

Aerion stated after stepping back.

"Not dressed like that, we won't." Daenerys smiled as she jested.

"Heh..." Aerion chuckled. "You mean to say I should come without the cloak?"

"I'm glad to see you so cheerful again." Daenerys knew full well that Aerion was jesting. "You should put on proper clothes, however... a cloak can be rather unreliable. Although, Jocelyn doesn't seem to mind... the perverted girl. She is often in heat-"

"I am not!" Jocelyn Baratheon protested, her cheeks turning red as he glanced towards Aerion. "Put on some proper clothing, you crude, feral, unruly, barbarian!"

"Hahaha..." Aerion laughed, lowering himself slightly as he kissed Jocelyn on the forehead and pat her head. "My condolences, princess. I will see to it that I am dressed properly with haste."

"Hmph... how can you show yourself like that? You're a married man, lest you forget. You can only look like that before your wives... or betrothed, naturally."

"Pardon?"

"You heard me." Jocelyn Baratheon replied, pouting slightly.

"As I said, Jocelyn inherited certain traits from her father... but she's too shy to admit it directly." Daenerys chuckled.

"Which traits?" Aerion inquired, smiling a little. "She is strong-willed, confident, proud, decisive... what is there to be shy about?"

"Hmm... everyone knows that Robert loves to f-"

"Shush!" Jocelyn Baratheon, embarrassed, kicked Daenerys Targaryen in the leg.

"Alright..." Daenerys nodded, pretending like that kick didn't hurt much. "I will keep your secret."