The Door

"Wait..."

Aerion stood up, his frown deepening.

'This sweet drink... was it poison?'

Before he could say much else, Visenya had already left her seat and pushed him onto the table. Then she got on top of him and caressed his face before moving her lips to his for a kiss. All the while, the dragon grew stiffer.

After a moment, Aerion set aside her hands and pushed her to the side.

"This is wrong..."

Sitting up at the table, she stopped while their two violet gazes met. Aerion frowned but Visenya smiled. She went down again and smothered his face in her rather ample bosom. Then, she spoke into his ear in a low yet alluring voice.

"Either you've become that much weaker... or you are pulling an unconvincing act with that slight push."

Visenya sat up and lowered her dress slightly, revealing her bare breasts to Aerion. She looked like a goddess with her long braided silver-gold hair, violet eyes and voluptuous frame. Aerion gazed upon her and his resistance naturally waned. His flaming heart told him to go ahead but his hazy mind thought otherwise... while the former grew more prominent, the latter faded away.

"If you do not move, I will."

In what seemed a blur, Visenya removed his pants and her own clothes... and mounted him. First, she started slow, taking the full length of his member at her pleasure. Then she began to rotate her hips more and quicken her pace. All the while, Aerion grew more comfortable as his hands rose to grasp her breasts.

"Such a lovely pair." Aerion finally spoke, his violet eyes glowing with desire as he swiftly sat up. He sucked on the left teat while playing with the right.

"Mn~..." Visenya let out a moan as Aerion continued taking liberties with her breasts. "...You are rather experienced."

"This is just the beginning." Aerion edged closer and kissed Visenya as she continued to mount him. "A true beauty like you deserves to be thoroughly relished..."

"Show me..."

"Gladly."

Aerion pushed her down without hesitation and did not relent from the moment he began to thrust inside. Being who he was, he did not lack speed... nor the endurance to keep it up.

As Aerion continued pounding Visenya, she embraced him and grabbed his long silver hair while her legs wrapped around his back. Her moans of pleasure were loud and entirely unsuppressed, driving Aerion to dive deeper.

"Ahhh~..."

They climaxed almost simultaneously.

Aerion laid down on the table opposite Visenya while she slowly rose and got up to dress into her gown. Once she was done, Visenya left as if nothing had ever happened. All the while, Aerion began to contemplate what he had done. After a long pause, he got up and dressed properly. With a flick, he filled an empty goblet with ice-cold water and drank it all.

One... two... three... four.

He continued to drink several goblets of refreshing water, each cup further clearing his mind. Although, eventually, he no longer had the stomach to drink anymore and stopped.

Step... step...

His ears were alerted to a few distant steps that only sounded closer with each passing moment. Then... the source of those steps reached the door and opened it, revealing Bellona herself. She looked at Aerion and chuckled.

"I expected you to have been more disordered. Anyway... the way that proud and composed queens can become such lustful women is such an amusing thing. I suppose Aegon hasn't given her a good fuck in quite a while, hahahaha."