100: My family

Her name's Emma. We chose the name for her to turning the bad memories into a happy and joyful life. She have blonde hair like Emma and Mikey and black eyes like her parents. Our second child is a boy, and I'm correctly in the week 12 of my pregnancy.

"I worked so hard to make you your favourite dessert and you have been talking to Ken-chin on the phone again" Mikey walked to the kitchen while muttering to himself with a loud voice for Emma to hear and pouting at the same time.

Emma ran to him, hugging his leg. "I'm sorry daddy..." she pout in return. Omg, this two are so cute! I stood there looking at them talk while simp over them.

"promise not to talk to him again?" Mikey look at her with his eyebrows pulled together. She didn't promise anything, instead start crying and run to me again. I hugged her, "Mikey!" I said, looking at him.

"What? Didn't you hear what she asked him? She proposed to him!" Mikey put his hands on his waist, walking back and forth in the kitchen.

"...she's just five and she already became like you!" he was babbling to himself. "What? Is it bad that she takes after me?" I asked annoyed.

"No, not at all! But confessing to a guy 21 years older than her isn't what I want for her as a father!"
"Pfft...it's not like they got married or anything! She'll get over it when she got older!"
"I won't mommy, I love uncle Ken a lot" she wasn't helping the situation at all.

"See?! Like mother like daughter!" Mikey stopped walking and look towards us.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean she's as bold as you! Do you remember you were the one who proposed to..."
"Shut up Mikey!" I interrupt him as blood rush to my face, blushing from embarrassment.

At the end she promised to not talk to Ken when she's alone and only talk or meet him when Mikey's around. And then he gave her the caramel pudding he made for her and they made up.

Mikey went to Emma's room to put her to sleep, and that was when I got a message from Ken. He asked me to call him, cause he have something to talk about, and so I did.

"Hey Sam, how are the kids?"
"They're good, all three of them" I chuckled
"Three? Oh yeah...Mikey too, hahaha" he start laughing too.

"So what were you gonna talk about?"
"I wanted to tell you about Marco..."
"What? Did you find him?" I was shocked, so I sit down to get ready for the news!

Marco have been disappeared after the last time we talk to him on that crappy motel. Ken promised me that he'll find him for me, since I've a lot of questions I wanna ask him. I wanna hear his side of story too.

"I couldn't actually find the guy, it was Noah who helped me with that! We found about that he was in Tokyo all this years, but..." his voice's tone suddenly changed. It must be a bad news, I thought.

"...I didn't wanted to tell you this Sam, since you're pregnant and all...but I figured you have the right to know. Marco is dead..." I felt like my heart suddenly got squeezed. I took a deep breath and felt my tears rolling down my face.

"I'm so sorry..."
"Did you found out how?" I managed to ask him. I put my hand on my stomach.
"He overdosed on the drug he was using..." Ken sighed, "are you ok?" I sniffed and wiped my tears from my face. "Yeah, I'm ok...he doesn't deserve my tears anymore...running away from me like always and dies like that! It's so like him..."

I took a deep breath. "I'm guessing he was gonna write about drugs, and then he got addicted to it!" Ken chuckled over the phone. I seriously don't care about him anymore.

After that time when he said he hate me, and that I ruined his life with my existence, I was over all of it. I don't care.
I talked to Ken some more, asking about how he's doing and how the others are doing. And after that he hang up.