57: Meeting Kisaki

Last night everyone went home some time after dinner. I was so tired but I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about what Baji said. He was right I'm a self-centred idiot who's scared of being alone.
"I'm useless..." I put my arm on my forehead and closed my eyes, laying down on my bed.
What should I do? What can I do? I feel so miserable.
I thought all night long, couldn't even sleep a wink. I was drown in despair when I heard my phone ringing. I checked the time, it was already nine in the morning.

"Hey, Mitsuya-kun. What's up?"
"Hey, you ok? Did you sleep well? You sound tired"
"Nah, I couldn't sleep, you ok Mitsuya-kun?"
"Would you stop that?"
"Stop what?"
"Stop calling me like that, should I apologise for holding you back from getting naked or what?"
"Haha...nah, don't need your apology"
"So are we still friends?"
"I don't know, are we? I thought you don't like a crazy girl like me who getting naked in public?"
"Shut up, we're friends Sam"
"Huh..."
"It wasn't why I called you, today is a meeting. Mikey's gonna talk about third division captain."
"Like with all members?"
"No, just captains. He wanna tell them first"
"Oh, and? Why should I be there? I'm not a cap"
"I want you to stop Mikey from letting that guy into Toman. He's a dangerous guy and Mikey knows it!"
"So what can I do, when you guys can't convince him!"
"Please just be there, I'll send you the address"
"Can you get me? I don't feel like riding a motorcycle today!"
"Kay, be there in half"
"Yeah"

Mitsuya gave me a ride to an abandoned warehouse, everyone was already there, Mikey and other Toman's big.
"Why did you bring Sam, Mitsuya?" Mikey said with a raspy voice while looking at me.
"I bring myself cause it's needed" i looked around looking for the new third division captain, when my eyes landed on a certain four-eyes! A guy with blue eyes, and blonde hair. He was wearing glasses and an earring on his left ear.

"I know you!" he looked me dead in the eyes. I looked back with bored expression. "No shit!"
"Nah, I mean it! I really know you!"
"How do you know him?" Mucho asked
"Him?" four-eyes look at Mucho then look back at me.
"Did she tell you she's a guy?" he smirked at me, Mitsuya looks at me, "you know him?"
"I don't remember every shithead I meet ok?"
"Shithead?! You're the guard dog, you remembered now?"
"What?"
"Hinata's guard dog"
"Oh, you're that shitty-four-eyes from elementary school who was obsessed with Hinata!"

"Everyone shut up" Mikey yelled and look at me, I rolled my eyes at him. And take a look at Baji's direction, we made eye contact for a second, but then he looked away. I guess he was looking at me, I thought. He leaned against a pillar while looking bored.

"So, this guy's gonna be Toman's new third division captain"
"Why?" It was me who asked for a reason on his decision.
"You don't have permission to talk here" Mucho tried to shut me up, and I glare at him. I think he hates me! But Mitsuya asked the same question.
"Why did you chose him Mikey?"
"He's in charge of guys our generation in Moebius, so they gonna join Toman with him. Toman's gonna grow. We need this so we can deal with Valhalla" Mikey added.
"How can you trust someone so easily Mikey?!" Baji finally start talking.
"Valhalla have currently 300 members and we're barley 100! If Moebius join Toman's third division along side Kisaki we'll grow to 150 members"

"Mikey's right! We need more members so we can defeat Valhalla" Mucho agreed with Mikey, while other captains were silent. They knew they can't make Mikey change his decision and they knew they need more man.
"Yeah, but how do you trust the guy who was the sole reason of all Toman's problems?"
"How do you know that Baji?"
"Wasn't he the one with 'buying Pah's prison' suggestion? So he was the reason for Toman's conflict"
"Baji's right, you can't trust this four-eyes! I know him, he's a nerd and a good strategist. I'm sure he manipulated some people to get here!"

I look at Ken for help but he was speechless too, then I mouthed him the word 'the strike' and pointed at Kisaki with my head!
The other day in the hospital, we were talking about who can be Toman's enemy and the one behind all of our problems and we came to a conclusion that Kisaki is one of the suspects. I told Ken that if it's true he's gonna strike soon. This is it, his next step was to join Toman.
Nobody knows what Mikey's thinking by letting someone he doesn't know or trust be Pah's replacement.

"I didn't know there are some people who doesn't want your former third division captain out of prison!" Kisaki shrugged his shoulders. Then he looked at me, "...and thanks for the compliment guard dog!"
"Don't call her that!" Mikey ordered him.
"Oh, sorry! Toman's princess" and he gave me a bow.

"So we gonna have a nomination ceremony soon, that concludes our meeting" he said and jumped off from the pile of iron pipes he was sitting on.
"Mikey wait...what about that liar? Aren't you gonna throw her out of Toman?" Mucho asked
"I knew she's a girl from the beginning, so just drop it" Mikey looked at him over his shoulder and start coming to me.

"Why're you look like a mess?" he stood in front of me. I look at his eyes; then point at Baji's direction with my head. "Cause of him"
"Baji come here!" he call for him, still standing in front of me. Baji came close to us as others start going home.
"what?"
"What is this?" Mikey asked, pointing at me.
"I don't know! An idiot?"
"Mikey? Can you listen to Kei for once, maybe he know something, ha?"
"You shut up Sam! Nobody needs your help" Baji looked away again.
"Said a troublemaker who always need my help!"
"Why're you guys fighting?"
"That's cause you won't listen"
"Shut up both of you! Sam you wanna ride or not?"

Baji's pov:

Mikey call all of Toman's captains to introduce that bastard. I told him that the guy's dangerous, but he didn't listen. He thinks we need those Moebius fuckers to win against Valhalla, but in exchange of what? Our Toman?
Mikey and Draken were there along with Kisaki in that abandoned warehouse. I stood with distance and lean on a pillar, looking at Mikey. Then came other captains with Mitsuya being last. That idiot took Sam with him. I'm sure she's here to talk Mikey out of this. She looks tired! Is that because of what I said yesterday? She definitely didn't get any sleep cause of me. I can't even look at her, cause I'm afraid I'll run to her and hug her tight and apologise for those lies I told her yesterday.
I know I was mean to her, but it was all because I don't wanna get her involved with this Kisaki fucker and Kazutora's problem.

"I know you!" that bastard looked at Sam.
"No shit!" she said back! How the heck do they know each other!
"Nah, I mean it! I really know you!"
"How do you know him?" Mucho asked
"Him? Did she tell you she's a guy?" Kisaki fucker smirked at her. Shit! He even know she's a girl.
"I don't remember every shithead I meet ok?"
"Shithead?! You're the guard dog, you remembered now?"
"What?"
What? Shut the fuck up you bastard! Don't call her that, I thought. I wanted to yell and punch that fucker but I can't, I've been ignoring her for a week, I can't just ruin everything.
"Hinata's guard dog"
"Oh, you're that shitty-four-eyes from elementary school who was obsessed with Hinata!"
Who's Hinata? I thought and looked at her. Mikey yelled to shut everyone up and start talking. I was still looking at her when she turned towards me. We made eye contact for a second, then I looked away.
Don't look at her...
Don't look at her...
Ignore her...
I repeat in my head, trying not to look at her. Then we went on with that pointless meeting. Mikey has decided to take Kisaki and Moebius in and won't change his mind unless you show him an evidence of how Kisaki fucker is the person behind all of this. I even heard that he's the leader of Valhalla, but I'm not sure yet. I have to prove it with evidence.

"Baji come here!" Mikey's voice take me out of my thoughts. I went closer to where they were standing, "what?"
"What is this?" Mikey asked me pointing at her.
"I don't know! An idiot?"
"Mikey? Can you listen to Kei for once, maybe he know something, ha?"
"You shut up Sam! Nobody needs your help"
"Said a troublemaker who always need my help!"
Omg! Why is she so stubborn! Isn't she even mad at me for what I said to her yesterday?! She was always like this, she always worrying about us, not herself. She have a big heart. I wanna tell her that everything I said yesterday was lies, you aren't a selfish idiot, you're a kind and lovable idiot. I looked another way in case my face would give my thoughts away.
"Why're you guys fighting?" Mikey look at us.
"That's cause you won't listen" she sighs.
"Shut up both of you! Sam you wanna ride or not?"
Then they ride Mikey's motorcycle out of there. I stood there looking at them leave, "I'll protect you guys" I whispered to myself, then left the place.

End of Baji's pov