15: Pain

—Baji's pov:
I finally told her and she ran away, I'm sure she hate me now. I pushed my hair back and took a deep breath, and get on my bike to follow her. She maybe mad at me but she's in no condition to think straight, she may do something to herself. I catch up to her, she was calling someone. "Where do you wanna go? I'll give you a ride" I said driving slow by her side.

"Where is Mikey? I called but he didn't answered" she said still going. "He and some other members have a meeting, he..."
"I wanna see him now! take me there" she interrupt me and finally stopped running. HIM, of course she's gonna meet him. "Yeah, get on".
We arrived at the abandoned warehouse, where Mikey were and I stopped the bike.
"Is it here?" she asked and without waiting for a answer she ran off inside after she saw Mikey's bike outside.
—end of Baji's pov

—Mikey's pov:
We were discussing some issues related to Toman when Sam came in the abandoned warehouse. She stood in front of the door for a second before she spotted me and run over. Her face look like a mess, you could see she have been crying, she was more white then usual and her little nose was red as a tomato.
She run over to me and hugged me, without saying anything. I hugged her back and asked her if something is wrong, but she didn't answer.

"Is she ok?" Ken-chin asked from where he was standing. "I don't know she won't talk".
"Who the fuck is she?" Pah-chin asked, but he gone silent after I glare at him. "Maybe we should wait outside?" Ken-chin head out with others when I nodded.

I pulled Sam out of my arms and hold her shoulders, "what the fuck happened? Why do you look like a mess? didn't you hade plans for today?" I tried to figure out what happened but she burst into tears again and I hugged her again. I pat her hair "it's ok, everything is fine...please don't cry".

After a while she stopped crying and came out of my arms, standing in front of me, "I'm sorry..." she look at me with red, teary eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry for what Kei have done..." her tears start falling again. Now I understand, Baji must have told him about Shinichiro.

I pulled her into a hug again, "it's fine, it's not your fault...I'm ok"
"I have forgive him age go, I even tried forgive Kazutora, but he doesn't want to be forgiven. He thinks everything is my fault...Huh..." I pressed her more to my chest. "But I know he isn't ok, so I'm trying to understand him."
"Please stay by my side forever Sam..." I hold her even harder.
—end of Mikey's pov

Mikey hold me tight for I don't know how long. I locked my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and his unstable breathing, he was trying to stay calm. He asked me to stay with him forever, wow it sounds like a love confession, and I wanted to tease him a little but I was sad and I knew he was sad too, so I answered "yes...always"

And then my legs and hands gave up on me, I was tried and hungry. I couldn't eat breakfast because it was getting late for school, and didn't had lunch because of those thugs. And then because of Kei's confession I couldn't eat my ice cream, and because of all those crying I don't have any energy left.
When Mikey saw me passing out, panicked. "Hey hey hey..." he hold under my arms and help me sit down, "are you ok?" he asked with a worry look on his face. "Yeah, I'm just hungry and tired"
"Lets get you home...yeah?" and he help me stand up and we got out of that place.