24: I love my life

I wake up with the sound of Emma's clock, since I'm a fucking light sleeper. She got up so early, made breakfast and got ready for school, while I was half sleeping. "Hy girl wake up! Don't you have school?" she tried to wake me up. "Yeah but isn't it early?" I tried to open my eyes.
"No, but I gotta catch the bus, so I go early" she said, stood up and fixed her clothes in front of mirror before she goes out, "you sure you gonna take the bus? Or is it a dragon?"
"Shut it Sam, and get your ass out of bed" but I could see she was blushing with a cute, soft smile on her face.

After she left, I got up, took a shower and put on a t-shirt and a pants I found in Emma's closet. Then i went to the kitchen for breakfast, Mikey and his grandpa were eating breakfast. "Hi Pa, good morning" i greet him, and he answered with a soft voice "good morning sweetheart, when did you get here?"
"She slept here yesterday, like when we were kids" Mikey had a smile on his face, and then he stood up, came beside me when I was trying to pour tea for myself,
"you're pretty hot when your hair is wet..." he whispered with a soft voice in my ear. My heart dropped and my breath hitched in my throat. I stopped what I was doing and look at him.
I tried to have a poker face, but I think I was blushing, since my face was burning hot.
"What the fuck are you saying?" I also whispered to him. "I can't help it, you're so damn cute in my t-shirt with your wet hair" he whispered again. I bend down and put my head on the cabinet, and tried to calm my heart. Mikey start laughing and went out of the kitchen. I didn't know it was his t-shirt!
"How is your grandma and your father my child?" Mikey's grandpa asked bring me back to earth. He was looking through a newspaper.
"They're good Pa, busy with work." I finally poured my tea and sat down on the table.

After that I had to go home to change for school, so I decided to ask Mikey who was about to go to school with Draken. Draken was busy tidying up Mikey's hair on top of his head.
"Yo, guys? Could you give a lift to my house? I wanna change for school" I said standing in the doorframe. Draken's hand stopped moving and turn around to look at me with a shock expression on his face. He looked at me from head to toe,
"you slept here yesterday?" then he patted Mikey's shoulder, "I didn't know you have it in you Mikey!"
I snapped, "what? It's not what..." He interrupt me, "yeah, yeah! Whatever you say, I can see you wet hair and Mikey's shirt!"
"I took the shirt from Emma's closet!" I was trying to explain, but nobody listen.
"I'll give you a ride baby" Mikey smirked at me.
"ugh...fuck you" I groaned in frustration and left the room. I could hear them laughing.
.
.
.
For the next couple of days everyone was busy getting ready for final exams, even Aki! I don't study as much so I use most of my time training in mom's training room in the basement. I asked Baji to help me train and get stronger physically, and in return I promised to  help him get better grades.
We hangout in basement boxing and read for exams. Sometimes Mikey, Ken or Baji's friend Chifuyu would come over, but most of the time there were just me and Baji. His mother scolds him and asked him to try harder in his studies, that's why he was determined to get good grades.

One morning Mitsuya text me and asked about my sizes, he was gonna make my uniform.

Takashi:
Hey Sam, can you drop in my school so I could take your size?
Me:
Hey Takashi, how're ya doin? Are we finally getting married? Is that a proposal?
Takashi:
Seriously?!
It's for Toman's uniform!
Me:
Haha, I know, just teasing you ;)
Is it ok for me to come there? Mikey told me to pretend to be a guy, should I come as a guy?
Takashi:
Idk! Should I ask him?
Me:
Idk, can you make the clothe here? My grandma have a sewing machine!
Takashi:
Sweet, I can do that
Takashi:
I'll come tomorrow after school, good?
Me:
Ok, see ya

The next day, Mitsuya came to my house, so did Mikey, Baji, Ken, Emma, Chifuyu, and even Pah! They all gathered in the basement and I borrowed Ma's sewing machine.
"What the fuck you all doing here anyway?"  I asked looking at them. Ken were busy punching the fuck out of punching bag, and other were sitting around. Mitsuya took my sizes and start sewing the clothe.
"I came here with Baji" Chifuyu look at me with puppy eyes. "I'm here because I wanted to see you!" Baji shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, me too!" Mikey added.

Emma was sitting on the couch in the corner and watch Draken punching the bag, I take a look at her and shake my head. I don't understand why Draken ignores her like this! Poor Emma, i have to talk to Draken later, I thought.
I sat by Mitsuya and watch him focus on his job, "wow, you're good, Takashi? Can you cook too?" He look at me for a second and then focus on sewing again,
"yeah, why you ask?" he talked while still sewing.
"Would you marry me?" I asked in a slow voice for him to hear.
"Sam? You want me to die in Mikey's and Baji's hand or what?" he was talking in a low voice, looking me in the eyes. I smiled at him,
"of course not!"

After a couple of hours he was finished, "here, try this"  Mitsuya hand me the clothe. I snatched it happily, "thanks! Emma would you please help me get this on?" I pointed at her to follow me. We went upstairs and into my room,
"you ok Emma?" I asked her while looking at her closing the door to my room.
"Yeah, why you ask?"
"You don't look ok! You were silent this whole time, and just looking at him!"
"It's nothing, he ignores me like always. Lets get you ready!"
I put on a sports bra and covered my chest with a bandage, then put on the jacket and the pants. The pants was a little too long, but the jacket was fit. Emma tied up my hair like Mikey's and use makeup for my eyebrows to look bushy. She take a step back and look at me, "wow you look pretty!"
"Emmaaaa...I have to look like a guy, not pretty!"
"I know, but what can I do? You're just so pretty!"
"Shut up! What about my boobs? Do they look ok?"
"Yeah, there was nothing to begin with!" She gave me a evil smile.
"Wow, you're so fucking mean! They're not that small, I'm a B cup and you're a C, not that different!"
"Oh yeah it is, you're what people call flat!" she said and run out of room.
"I'm gonna kill you Emma" I screamed and went after her, and down to the basement.
"How do I look?" I asked, others starting at me. "You look like a pretty boy?" Pah said and start laughing.
"You look like the new Toman's member!" Baji said with a smirk, and I send him a hand sign, I pointed at him and tap on my heart with a fist, means you're in my heart.

Mitsuya came close and get on his knees in front of me. He tied up ends of the pants and stood up, fixe the jacket and asked me "what do you think about the jacket?"
"I don't know! It's good, i think?"
He then opened a couple of buttons and then stopped, and start closing them again,
"why don't you wearing anything underneath? It's a jacket, you know!"
"Opss...should I? I'll wear next time you open it"
"God save me from this thing! I'm not gonna do that again!" he shacks his head in disappointment,
"go take it off I'll fixe the rest and bring it later"
"We have a meeting in two days, you can make it til then?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah...but which division number should I embroider on it?"
"Two" Mikey said looking at me, I didn't say anything, so did others. Of course it doesn't matter anyway, he'll do whatever he want. I knew Mitsuya is the captain of the second division, and we're friend, so it's all ok.
Mitsuya hit his forehead and look at Mikey with such a pain in his eyes. I laughed and went to take off the uniform.