33: Beginning of a conflict

Takemichi was running behind us when he passed out, so Ken was forced to carry him som block away where our motorcycles were.
"Why did you dragged me? Why didn't you let me help Pah?" Peh start yelling at me as soon as we stopped running.
"That was what Pah wanted, if you stayed behind, police would arrest you too!" I tried not to get mad at him, because I know he's Pah's friend.
"How the fuck would you know? You're became fucking member yesterday! You think you're something just coz you know the commander! I'll kill you" he run to me and tried punching me.
I dodged the attack, hold his wrist and turn his arm to his back, then throw him forward. I didn't want to hurt him.
"Stop!" Mikey said with a serious voice and pointed at me to get on his bike, then he drove off leaving Ken, Takemichi and Peh in dust.

We ride for a long time without saying a word until Mikey stopped near a bridge and asked me to get off. Then he went under the bridge and sat down on grass near water. I followed him and sit next to him. I didn't know what to say but I felt like I had to say something. I know he's sad and annoyed because of what Pah did and Ken making him leave Pah behind.
"You know that Ken's partly right..." I tried to speak in a low voice.
"You think I don't know?" he jumped and stood up again, look me in the eyes with a sad and hopeless look.
"I know that is what Pah-chin wanted, but I didn't want to leave him to the police! They'll put him in jail...what if Osanai dies?" he put his hands on his waist and look into the water, "they'll never let him out of jail..."
"But..."
"No, don't be on Ken's side, be on my side! Pah's my best friend for years! I can't just give him up!" he interrupts me, sounds ferocious.
"I won't...please calm down" I look at him, still sitting down.
"You should always be on my side...you're the only one I have". He looks like he was about to cry as asking me to be by his side with a raspy voice. I smiled and looked away.

Then he sit back down and look at the water again. We sat there for hours until the sun was going down, without talking, just looking to the distance and be by each other side.
I didn't even answer my phone, thinking Mikey would get mad at me again. Ken called me to ask how Mikey's doing, so he sends me text when I didn't answer.
Baji also called and send text, asking about Pah and Mikey, I guess Ken told them about what happened in warehouse. I answered their text, saying Mikey's alright, and told Baji what happened with Pah and about how Mikey and Ken got into a fight over it.

Mikey looked at me texting and he sight, "lets get you home" and he stood up. I followed behind and we got on his bike. "You feeling ok?" I asked, holding on to him. "No, I'm not..."
"Wanna sleep at my place tonight?"
"Can I?"
"Sure..."
"Should we eat before we get back?"
"Ok!"
Mikey drive us to a restaurant he knew, and we ordered food. We sat in front of each other, waiting for our food. He looks me in the eyes without saying anything. "What's it?"
"Nothing, just looking at how pretty you're! did Peh-chin hit you hard?"
"Nah, he couldn't land his punch, I guess he didn't want to hit me, he wasn't trying!"
"He's a good guy even though it doesn't show. And Pah-chin too, he's a good guy, I'm sure he was pretty pissed because of his friend, that's why he attacked Osanai like that"
"I know...I'm also sure he did that out of anger"

Our food came in and we start eating. After a while I got a call from grandma and while I was busy talking on the phone Mikey ate his food and sleep on the sofa in front of me. "Fuck! Mikey? Are you seriously sleeping here? What should I do?"
I sit there for a good half an hour, but he didn't wake up. I couldn't wake him up, so I called for help. I knew he would be mad if I ask Ken, so I called Mitsuya.
"Yo, you busy?"
"Yo Sam, no! You ok? I heard what happened in warehouse from Draken! Is Mikey ok?"
"I don't think so, but we were eating outside then he fall sleep here..."
"Say no more! I'll there in a couple of minutes"
"Oh, thanks Takashi, what would I do without you?"
"See ya!" then he hangs up on me.

A couple of minutes past when I heard sound of motorcycles outside of restaurant, and I saw Mitsuya and some other guys I didn't know. They came in, Mitsuya had normal clothes on, but the two others had their gang uniforms on. I waved at them, "eyyyy..."
Mitsuya smiled, "are you a monkey? Why are you saying EYYY"
"shut it Takashi!"
The other guys introduced themselves and told me that they're also in second division.
"Is this guy older than you Mitsuya-kun?" one of them asked while helping to put Mikey on Mitsuya's back.
"No way, he's younger than me!" the guy look at Mitsuya, then look at me,
"rude! He's your captain, show some respect!"
"Not your damn business bro!"
"Don't mind him, he's like that to everyone" Mitsuya said and carry Mikey out.
"It's my Captain so it's my business! Should I kick some sense into him Cap!" the other guy said.
"If you wanna die!" then they shut their mouth.

Mitsuya sit on his bike and put Mikey behind him. "Should I take Commander's bike!" One of those guys asked. "No, I'll ride it"
They look at me in shock! "Can you even ride a motorcycle?"
I didn't answer them, just look at Mitsuya, "Bring him to my house Takashi"
Then I sat on Mikey's bike and start riding to my house. We arrived at my place, Mitsuya and the others bring Mikey inside, and put her in my bed.
"Is this your room?" the guy who hated on me this whole time asked while looking at my room with a smirk. Shit! I should just ask to put Mikey on the couch outside, I thought, panicking. But Mitsuya cam to my rescue like always.
"Nah, it's his sister's room, and she's Mikey's wifey. Now scram"
I look at Mitsuya with a question mark all over my face, he laughed and take those guys and they left.