22: Not your fucking business!

Emma:
You wanna hung out today?
Me:
Nah, I'm good
Emma:
**pouting**
Ok!

I was still in school, but not my mind, after Mikey coming to our school and taking Takemichi with him. Hina told us about him and how nice he's, and I didn't say a thing about me know them. I thought I know Mikey but I guess not, he changed a lot and he doesn't want me around, so I'm just gonna pretend I don't know him.

Emma:
Mikey gonna have his friends over tonight, Toman friends
Just wanted you to know :p
Me:
My love when should we hangout at your place?
Emma:
After school love <3
Me:
I'll buy you ice cream my love
Emma:
Bring sweets too baby
Me:
Sure, anything else!
Emma:
Nah, see ya

I know I said I'll pretend I don't know him, but I have to show him that right! I thought to myself.
After school I ditched Hinata and Aki, went home as soon as I could, changed my clothe. I put on a black cargo pants, a white shirt with short sleeves and my black All Star Sneakers. I get my cute crossbody bag and told Ma I was gonna stay over at Emma's place and took sweets from her shop, especially dorayaki!
I arrived at Mikey's place. Mikey and other were there and was about to get in the house. Draken saw me and waved his hand, "Yo Sam, what's up?". I waved back at him "not much! I'm here to hangout with Emma...hi there Takashi, Pah-Chin, Chifuyu, and you others I don't know" I waved at them and then get in the house.

"Ouch..." Mikey made the sound while starring at me getting inside. "You made her mad Mikey" Draken patting Mikey's shoulder. "Why? They were good the other day!" Mitsuya asked, "who's she anyway?" Smiley asked with a smile on his face. "She's the crybaby I told you about! Mikey's friend" Pah answered while they were entering the house after Mikey.
I went inside Emma's room and before I close the door, I linked eyes with Mikey but I rolled my eyes and close the door. Then he knock on the door, "can we talk please?" he asked from other side of the door. "No! She doesn't want to talk to you dumbass" Emma was answering and looking at me, I smiled at her as i nod, "she don't wanna see you, so go away and leav us alone!"
"Sam...you know why I say that right? Why are you doing this to me?" Mikey's voice was low. "Go away Mikey!" Emma screamed. Then he was gone.
We sat there for almost an hour and ate ice cream while talking about how life is sucks. Emma told me Draken doesn't talk to her because she wanted to tell Mikey about their relationship and he was against it.

—Mikey's pov:
I saw her coming towards us when we got to the house. Ken-chin say hi to her, and she answered and then she greet others before she ignores me and go inside. "Ouch..." I said followed behind her to talk to her but she went in Emma's room and closed the door, she even rolled her eyes at me! What did I ever do wrong! All I wanted was to try to protect her from everything even myself. I knock on the door and asked to talk to her but she didn't even answered, just Emma asked me to leave them alone.
So I just went back to others in living room and we start the meeting. I couldn't even focus on what they were talking about, all I could think of was her. She has a bruise on her lips, what happened to her, I thought.

"Mikey? Are you even listening?" Mitsuya asked, "no sorry, I was thinking about something else!"
"Focus Mikey!" Draken said, "you thinking about Sam?" Mitsuya asked again. I looked away, I didn't want them to see me like this, hopeless!
"What did you guys fight about?" Pah-chin asked, sounds a little concern. "She asked to join the gang, and I refused!"
"Why? Mitsuya asked, "cause I don't want her to be in danger! and she insisted that she can protect herself."
"I think she can! She was pretty badass yesterday!" Mitsuya said.
"WHAT? Yesterday?"
"Yeah, yesterday when me, Hakkai and Baji were fighting those basterds in Shinsen, she fought well with a stick! I think she just got hit one time" he added

I jumped from my place and went to Emma's room again and open the door without knocking. They were sitting on the bed and eating ice cream while talking. "Come out!" I looked at her in the eyes. "No..." she answered annoyed. "Did you fight yesterday? Did you follow Baji?"
"No! we were hanging out when Takashi called and we went there together!"
"You're saying Baji take you there? Don't lie Sam!"
"I don't lie, I'm not a kid!" She said jumped out of Emma's bed, pass me and went into the living room. I followed behind her, "stay still when I'm talking to you!"

She stopped and look me in the eyes, "ok...talk"
"I'm not gonna let you in the gang and I'm not gonna let you fight again..."
"None of your fucking business! Who do you think you're? My dad? I do whatever I want!" I have to stay calm, or else I might beat her up, why is she not listening to me?
"And I don't wanna join the fucking Toman anymore, I'm gonna join Tenjiku with Izana" she said and looked away. "What? Izana? You talk to him?"
"None of your fucking business!"
"You talking to my bro is my business!"
"Said who?"
"Me!"
Draken suddenly groan, "god would you to cut the crap already? Just go and get a room" he sound mad as fuck while massaging his temples. I look at Sam and pointed at her to go to my room with me.