23: I just wanna be by your side

—still Mikey's pov:
I came in to my room, hold the door for her and I lock the door after she get inside, and I lean on the door.  "Did you seriously talk to Izana?" I asked looking at her. She sit on the couch's armrest and look back at me, damn she's cute, I thought to myself.
no! I was just bluffing to make you mad", oh wow! Not a single trace of shame on her face.
"Huh...and the thing about Tenjiku gang?"
"Bluff... I don't want be in a gang or fight, you know... I just wanna be by your side" she said with a soft voice and looked away. I stood up and went to her, standing in front of her face, I hold her chin and make her look me in the eyes. I'm taller then her but she call me short! I look at her with a smirk, "what?" she was trying to avoid my eyes.

"I want you too" I said still looking at her waiting for reaction, and I got it. She was blushing, so she panicked and tried to move, but she was stuck between me and the couch, with nowhere to run. Oh god...I wanna kiss her...can I? No I can't, she's so pure, she's so precious, I don't wanna lose her. So I hug her and pat her back, "please stay by my side, forever"
"So you let me join the gang?" she free herself out of my arms. "Yeah, but with a couple of conditions"

"What conditions?"
"You have to be a guy" I sit on the couch. "What? But I'm not!" she still standing in shock. "I know...I mean you have to pretend you're a guy" she sit by my side with a lost expression, "why? And some of Toman members know me!"
"Because I told you so, don't worry about them, they not gonna tell anyone. And another condition is that you have to stay near me or in my vision at all time"
"ok! It's not that hard...what else?"
"You have to learn riding a motorcycle"
"I know how to ride a bike" she said with confidence.
"What? Seriously? How?" I asked
"When I was in Italy my uncle taught me, he has a motorcycle" she explained. "How I didn't know!?"
"You didn't ask!" she shrugged her shoulders, and I smiled at her, "so we have deal, I'm gonna aske Mitsuya to make you a Toman uniform"

"Yayyy..." she jumped out of couch and went out to the others in the living room.
"Guys, I got permission to be Toman's member" she had a happy expression while waving her hands in the air. Then Smiley and Angry asked for a high ten, and she went for it.
"Wow I know Mikey for a long time but never seen him go down on his word!" Ken-chin smirk at me.
"I accept her with a condition" I said in defence of my pride. "And what is that?" Emma asked
"That I have to pretend that I'm a boy!" Sam said, sound like she's asking and she's confused.
"WHAT?" all of them asked in union.
"When she becomes a guy nobody gonna bother with her and she's in less danger, right?"
"That make sense!" Pah-chin said and others went silent.
"What about the way she talk?" Emma asked
"You mean how painfully honest and direct she is? I think that's a guy-thing to do" Ken-chin tease her.
"What do you mean painfully? did I ever hit you?" Sam was trying to sound hurt.
"Not physically but verbally!" Ken-chin is not giving up.
"No I mean how cute she sounds, like a girl" Emma explained and tried to change the subject.
"I can change it, is it good enough?" she tried to talk with a raspy voice. How can she be cute with whatever she does? I thought.

—end of Mikey's pov

The night went by quickly and we sat there talk about all kind of bullshit and laughed. The other members decided to call it a night and go home. Mitsuya promised me that he'll make my gang uniform as soon as he can, but he need my sizes. Then he asked for my number so we can be in touch. They all went home, so it was me, Mikey and Emma.
"You not gonna go home?" Mikey was looking tired as fuck. "Nah, I have Ma's permission to sleep here"
"With me?" he asked again. "No! With Emma" I panicked. "Hehe...ok, good night. I gonna go sleep" he laughed and went to his room.
I slept in Emma's room, it was a peaceful night.