90: Yamagumi family II

"Let's move to the dojo hall" he stood up, passed grandma and stopped in front of me. I look at him in the eyes. "hahaha....you're bold and wild just like your mother, follow me" he said and passed me, walking to the door.

"Nooo, she doesn't know anything, please...she's just a child" Ma stood up and came running to him, holding on to his arm. The old man shake down her arm. "Take her out" he said and those two man ran to Ma, holding her arms and took her outside.

"Yooo, be careful you fucking bastards, she's an old woman! Don't you have morals!" I followed them to the door while they take her outside of the room.
I take the last glance at Ma and turned around.

"Let grandma go first" He put his hand on Suoh's shoulder, "give her grandmother a ride to her home"
"Yes sir"
"No! I don't trust any of you. Call a taxi for her"

"huh...call a taxi Suoh" he ordered again.
We waited in the living room until taxi arrived, Ma didn't talk to me, she just gave me a glance. And then taxi came soon after and old man told Suoh to follow grandma out, but I followed too.

"You know what will happen if you call someone like police right? Something like what happened to Riku" Suoh threaten her before they forced her into the car. Ma looked at him with such a scary look on her face, then she turned towards me,

"I swear to god if you die, I'll kill you myself Yuri"
"Ma..." I went closer and hugged her, she hugged me back and start crying.
"I don't wanna lose you too, butterfly"
"I won't die Ma, I swear"
"You better not"
"Ok, just help her get into the car" Suoh ordered.

"You should get on your knees and ask for forgiveness before the match!" Suoh told me as we were coming back inside. He was walking two steps in front of me and had his hands in his pockets.

"Despite everything that happened, I like you Sayuri... I don't want you to die!"
"Why are you guys so scared from your father! Is he seriously gonna kill me? Doesn't he have mercy on a 14 years old girl, who's said to be his granddaughter?"

"Huh...14 years old girl, granddaughter or whatever, he have a pride of samurai...Didn't you figure out how he's already?"
"Pride my ass! Does he torture you guys or something?"

"huh...physical torture is just the beginning" he sigh and stopped talking.
"What else? Mental abuse?"
"you better think about yourself girl" he turned towards me, looking straight into my eyes.

"Don't die today, if you hold out like five minutes, he'll definitely forgive you. But I didn't saw anybody who could hold up longer than a couple of minutes in a match with him! Even Saburō lost in less than five minutes"

"Is he really that strong? Or are you guys suck?"
"don't you know how strong Saburō is? He was the one who taught your mom kendo. You know why?"
"Why?"
"In hope that old man would accept her, since he like people who know martial arts"

"Is that why he spare my life?"
"Yeah, I think he saw a talent in you" talent my butt! That old man have been doing kendo all his life which is almost three times more than me.

After that we came inside and to that jodo old man was talking about, I saw him standing in his traditional clothes replacing his sword in his hands.
"Lets begin" he said and pointed at a man to give me a sword.

"Can you kill your opponent too?" he chuckled
"Yes" and answered me with such determined voice while looking at me dead in the eyes! What is wrong with him? Doesn't he have conscience? How can a person live this long and be this ruthless!

I'm his grandchild for fuck sake! He even chose a real katana, is he seriously wanna kill a 14 years old girl?! I think it's not his first time either! Am I gonna die?