31: Moebius

—Mikey's pov:
"Wake up Mikey! We have meeting in the warehouse" Ken-chin said while coming in my room. 
"Shhhhhh...shut up Ken-chin" I whispered and show him Sam who was sleeping on my bed. I woke up an hour ago and put her there myself. She was sleeping so peacefully that I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. We're talking last night and I felt sleep while listening to her voice, and when I woke up it was already 9 in the morning.
"Oh...sorry! didn't know you guys together! I'll wait outside"

"Nah, I'm awake..." Sam sit down on the bed, rubbing her eyes. She looks cute even with her messy bed-hair, and half-sleep eyes.
"I'm coming too" she added as she yawned. I went to her and stood next to bed, open my arms and asking for a hug. She looks at me, smiled and lock her arms around my waist and put her head on my belly. I pat her hair, "good morning" she said and look me in the eyes. "Morning Sam"
"Ok...if your lovey-dovey moment is finished let's get ready to go!"

Then Sam went to Emma's room to change her clothes. I took a shower and got ready to go. Ken-chin was doing my hair when Sam came in and asked if he can do her hair too. She was wearing her outfit from yesterday and hade a little makeup on which make her look a little like a guy. She is drawing her eyeshadow, adding a little shadow under her eyes, and use brown colour to bring out her jawline and collarbone. But I think she look too pretty to be a guy! She sat down on the couch, next to me and Ken-chin start doing her hair the way he does mine.

—end of Mikey's pov

After that we ride to the warehouse and meet up with Pah-chin and Peh-chin. They're gonna talk about a strategy for the day we gonna face Moebius, August 3rd. We were in the middle of discussion when Takemichi ran inside the warehouse.

"What's it Takemichi?" Mikey asked from where he was sitting and others turn around to look at Takemichi. "Can you stop the conflict with Moebius?" he asked, out of breath.
"This conflict...I can't say why... but someone's pulling the string behind all of this." he added while others were looking at him in daze. Then Pah pull his her from behind and throw him to the side, "better quit fucking around with us, right Pah-chin?" Peh said with that scary eyes of his. "Leave, say one more word and you're dead!" Pah added.
"You can't fight with Moebius, Toman gonna get screwed" Takemichi wasn't gonna give up. Pah attack him and punched him a couple of times.
"Takemichi, I get what you're saying...we're gonna fight Moebius, you don't understand at all. I decided that we're gonna fight, so Toman's gonna fight Moebius" Mikey had a serious expression on his face. Scary, I thought. I was standing on Mikey's right side and didn't say a word this whole time, because I understand Pah's frustration and I think Moebius are fucking scums who need a beating.

"I won't back down, if we fight Moebius Toman's done for. Just when I became friends with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun...I don't want Toman to end like this" Takemichi was bowing down on the ground. Pah was about to hit Takemichi again when Ken stopped him,
"Takemichi said he's not backing down, maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Moebius's up to!" he said holding on to Pah's arm.

"Ken-chin are you defying Toman?" Mikey said, stil wearing his serious expression. "I'm also agree with Ken, if Takemichi is that certain isn't it better to investigate those fuckers first then strike!" I suggest, getting a glare from Pah and Peh.
"Sorry to I interrupt your group implosion, but you keep saying Moebius! Would you mind don't repeat our name like that? You mid-schools babies!" The guy came in combing his hair! He was tall and had a cigarette on his mouth while talking.