78: Family problems

"You finally came, without me dragging you!"
"Oh, shut up! My hand is still taped on my back! And you threaten us with guns!"
"Yo, pretty boy? Open her hands!"
Mikey turned towards me and look at my hands, "when did you got those on your hands?!"
"Ugh, man are so frustrating!" I turned around so Mikey open the tape.
After a long ride, we arrived at a big old and traditional japanese mansion.

They drive into the house with car and stopped near the bulding. The house's yard was so big, almost like a park, and they lighted all the place up.
But the house itself was old, Japanese style house with paper thin walls! They lead us inside to a room with some old furniture. There was an old man sitting there, drinking tea, in the middle of the night.

"Hey old man, I brought the kid as you asked, now give me the thing I wanted" he said as he went ahead and sat down on a couchs armrest right in front of the old man. Me and Mikey were waiting in front of the door while the other guys went out and closed the door.
The room was big and there was a big couch and some armchair. The old man was sitting on one of those armchair and was busy drinking his tea. He didn't even bothered to look at us, sipping his tea and then asking us to sit down.

"Sit..."
"Who are you?" Mikey asked, holding my hand to prevent me from sitting down. "Why did you bring us here?". The old guy finally raised his head to take a look at us.
"Are they both his children?"
"No! Just the girl, the pretty guy's her boyfriend" the short guy explained, looking at us.
"The fuck do you want from us?" I asked this time, my patient running out.

"You shitty brat! Speak with respect to your elders!"
"Who's my elder? This old guy? I don't know him, so he's not my elder and I don't have obligations to talk with respect to him!" I shrugged my shoulders, looking at the old guy to see his reaction. He chuckled and look at me, "blunt! like his father!"
"You know my dad?"
"I do, since he's my son" he smiled, his face was wrinkled and you couldn't even see his eyes when he was smiling, no, you couldn't see his eyes at all, cause of his eyebrows and wrinkled skin around his eyes. He was old as fuck.

"Your what?" I asked.
"Sit down child so we can talk" he pointed to the couch in front of him and I went ahead and sit down, I wanted to know what's his relationship with my dad. Mikey also sat down beside me on the couch.
"So, now tell me, is my dad your son?"
"Don't be hasty" he sipped his tea again, "where did you send your grandma?"
"You don't need to know that"
"Haha...you see...she knew thing we are not sure about" he offered us tea.

"Oh! That's why you sent people to torture her?"
"Torture her? No, I did not. What does she mean Suoh?"
"I don't have slightest idea, I've sent our boys to ask her but they came back empty handed, they said this pretty guy kicked their asses." he pointed to Mikey, as he was talking and Mikey ignored him while drinking his tea.

"I am sorry child, it wasn't my intention to scare you. I just wanted to know if you're my granddaughter, that your grandmother knows the best"
"Can you just tell me what is going on here? Stop twisting the damn situation!"
He took a deep breath, put his tea cup on the table and sit up straight, looking me in the eye.
"I believe that you're my granddaughter"
There was silent in the room, nobody dared to talk. I blinked couple of times and raised my eyebrows, "What? My dad told me his parents died long ago". My dad have a single brother and his parents are dead.
"Did you talk to your dad?"
"Duh! I lived with him for like four years after mom died"

"Oh no child, not your adapted father. I'm talking about your biological father"
"WHAT?" I almost scream as I stood up from my seat. I look at him with a shock expression, "Don't talk bullshit old man! My dad is my biological dad" I start going out of the room and Mikey stood up to follow me, but I wasn't even at the door that old man start talking again.
"It's the truth, we took an DNA test from you and your father, I mean my son...and it was 99.99% alike"
I stopped in front of the door, didn't turn around, just ask him how does they have my DNA.