65: Kazutora

I ran to that address, it was close to our school. The place was an old and closed arcade, with a headless angel painted on the door. This is seriously Shit-halla's hideout. I had took off the skirts and ask Aki to bring my clothes and bag to my house, and now I'm wearing guy gym clothes. I pulled jacket's hood over my head and went in. They were guys wearing Valhalla's jacket everywhere and there was commotion in the middle of the place. Someone was talking, someone with a familiar voice. I went to the direction of the voice, other was looking at me until someone came close and stopped me.
"Where do you think you're going? Who the hell are you?" he asked, standing in front of me as he looked down.
"Get out of the way asshole!" I told him, looking straight into his eyes.

"KAZUTORA? you ready?" That guy with the familiar voice asked, yelling for everyone to hear. I could hear them talking, I could even hear Baji's voice and Takemichi's.
"I told you to get the fuck out of the way, or I'll murder you" I glare at him.
"Who are you shorty?" another guy came closer.
"There's a important meeting now, go and came back later if you wanna become a member" he said and was about to pat my head. I dodged his hand

"We will summon a witness" someone screamed again.

"Let me pass, you fucker" they didn't moved so I punched one of them in the face and pushed the other one to the side.
I arrived at the commotion, Takemichi was standing in the middle, a guy with black messy hair with yellow streaks in them was standing next to him. I stood there for a second and looked around, then I saw Baji and that guy Hanma. There was also someone with Toman uniform lying on the ground, beaten half to dead.
"Even if Baji's a spy, it's still worth letting him into Valhalla. Right Baji? We will crush Toman, and then we'll kill Mikey" the guy who was standing next to Takemichi said. My blood start to boil and I was about to attack him when I saw Baji going closer to him. "Yeah, I'll help you with that Kazutora"

"KAZUTORA" I screamed as I ran to him. He just had enough time to look at my direction and my fist hit his face. I punched him with all my might.
He went backwards and fell to the ground, blood rushing from his nose. I didn't lose any second, I sit on his stomach and hit him on the face again.
"You think I'll let you kill him"
I punched, "you fucking took Shinichiro from me"
And punched him again, "now you taking Baji and you want to kill Mikey. You think I'll fucking let you? I'll murder your ass, you fucker!" I screamed.
I was out of breath so stopped for a second, then he used the time to push me off of him. And some other guy came closer and dragged me from my hood throw me to the ground in the middle of that meeting.

"SAM?" Baji said surprised as he was standing in front of me, looking down.
"Nagami-san?" Takemichi was also surprised. I looked at Baji then looked back at Kazutora who was starting to stand up. He spite the blood out and came closer to me, I was glaring at him.
"Who the hell are you?"
"Kazutora, you're dead meat, I'm gonna murder you"
"You know Shinichiro and Mikey so must be a childhood friend of him or something, right?" Kazutora said annoyed.
"Oh wow, if it isn't the Toman's pretty little monster" Hamna smirk and came closer too.
"Are you here to die, you idiot?" Baji was looking annoyed.
I stood up and was about to charge at Kazutora again when Hanma hold my collar from behind. He tried to take me up from the ground but I stood on my left foot, swing and tried kicking him in the face. My right foot went straight for his jaw but he let go of my collar, took a step back to dodge the attack.

"furious, aren't we? You wanna die that badly, so you came running to our hideout?" he asked, smirking.
"Fuck you! I won't let you guys take Baji, you assholes!"
"Should I kill him?" It was Kazutora who asked that question.
"No, I'll kick this one's ass too, he's weak" Baji said, looking me in the eyes.
"I should be the one who kick his ass! I think my jaw's dislocated, I don't think he's weak!"
"I fought him before he's anything but weak" Hanma added. Then he came closer, inches from my face. I was a lot shorter. He put his hands in his pocket and look down on me. "Fuck!" I took a step back, raised my right foot again, hit him in his stomach and pushed him back, "stay back asshole! You smell like trash!"
"You got nerves, I give you that! Hahaha" he start laughing. "Join Valhalla" he added
"Pfft...no fucking way! I don't want to be seen with you losers!"
"I'm gonna make you eat those words shorty!" Hanma said as he clime up on a bench and screamed for everyone to hear, "from this day forward, Keisuke Baji is a member of Valhalla" and everyone start cheering.

"Wait a minute! Baji-kun, you helped found Toman alongside Mikey-kun and the rest, didn't you? Why're you betraying them?" Takemichi screamed in objection.
"Just because I'm a founding member means I can't betray them? What a joke! That guy's one of the founding members too. Kazutora resented Toman." Baji smirked looking at Kazutora. Then he start talking about Shinichiro incident with a emotionless expression. He's acting right? I was staring at him. I don't know what I was expecting him to do, but I certainly didn't want to see him like this. I felt my eyes's burning, like tears are about to fall down. But I tried my hardest to obtain the cool and calm demeanour cause I knew this's all an act. But it didn't looked like an act. It was like he's been seriously waiting for the right time to turn his back on us, on Mikey. He's fooling us all!

I tried not to look at his poker face as he explains how they killed Shinichiro, then my eyes landed on that poor Toman's member who's been beaten half to dead. I suddenly remembered someone, Chifuyu. Where fuck is he? Wasn't he supposed to follow this dumbass? I thought. As my mind came to an realisation that the guy laying there's him, beaten up and unconscious. I think my heart stopped for a minute there. it's my fault. I was the one who asked Chifuyu to follow Baji. He's in this situation cause of me.
For fuck sake Baji! How much are you gonna sacrifice to achieve that goal of yours? I frowned angrily, looking him dead in the eyes. "You disappointed me Keisuke!" I mumbled as I past him and get to Chifuyu. I sit next to him, and tried to wake him up. His face was massed up and bloody. This isn't the right way to prove something. Sacrificing your best man, your best friend to protect them, isn't right.
"Kazutora stood up for me, so I didn't end up in juvie. I've been waiting for Kazutora to get released."
"Nice Baji, in that case, I'll be more than happy to have you aboard. Here, it's Valhalla's uniform" Hanma throw the jacket for Baji.

"Hanagaki? Give Mikey this message" Hanma said, looking at Takemichi.
"A week from now, on October 31st" Kazutora added. Then Hanma continued, "in the abandoned car lot, Valhalla vs Toman, our final battle"
Then he turned towards me, "and you shorty, I'm gonna kick your commander's ass then you join Valhalla."
"In your fucking dreams!" I said, without even looking at them. I knew if I turn towards them I'm gonna see Baji in Valhalla's jacket and I'm gonna lose it, so I just ignored them.
Chifuyu finally regained consciousness and opened his eyes, I gave him a bitter smile. "Sorry Chifuyu, it's all my fault you're in this situation" then I put his arm around my neck and help him stand up, Takemichi came to help too.
"N...* cough*" he was gonna talk but he couldn't, he start coughing. "Don't need to talk you idiot, stay still"
I was trying to lead us to exit but Valhalla's members were excited to kick our asses.

"Takemichi, hold on to him" I said, kick a guy who was trying to punch me.
"Yo fuckers, anyone who wanna die step forward!" I yelled, extending my rod. And someone came forward, "what can a shorty like you do anyway?" he tried to throw a punch but he was hit by my rod before he could even reach my face. I hit him in the side of his head, he fell unconscious. Then I swing my rod in the air, looking at them.
After that nobody dared to come close, so we came out of that place. When we were some place far from there, I told Takemichi to go home and I send a text to Draken for help.
"I'll take him to his house Takemichi, you should go home. Call your friends too, they were worried about you."
"I'll help you take him home"
"I just texted Ken, he's gonna be here soon"
"Ok, but I have something to ask"
"Lets talk later"
"Ok, see you tomorrow then" he waved his hand and left.
I sit there on a bench, in that famous park near our school, waiting for Ken to show up. It was dark outside, and a little chilly but the park was quiet.

Ken came and pick us up after some time, and I asked him to take us to my place. I have to patch this guy up, I can't just drop him at his place like this. His mother gonna freak out.
So we entered my basement, and Ken dropped Chifuyu on the couch, then helped me to clean his wounds.
"What happened to him?" Ken asked sitting on the ground in front of the couch. Chifuyu was sleep and I was sitting next to him on the couch. I was trying to wipe out the blood of his face. His face was all cut and bruises.
"What do you think happened?! It's all that stupid Baji's doing. He officially lost it!"
"What? Did Baji beat Chifuyu like this? But they're friends like forever!"
"I know right! But he needed to prove himself to Valhalla fuckers"
"Oh yeah, but Chifuyu of all people!"
"It's all my fault, I did send him after that damn moron!"
"Why do you think he joined Valhalla?"
"He said he was waiting for Kazutora to get out of juvie so they could destroy Toman together and kill Mikey!"
"You think that's true?"
"Of course not! Baji love Mikey! He definitely got something up his sleeve but i don't know what!"
"I think so too, he definitely doing that to protect Toman. He love the gang like his own family"
"Hold on, why did YOU go to that place?! Are you out of your mind? Do you know what Mikey would do if he find out about this!"
"He won't find out if you shut your mouth"
"Huh...rude as fuck" Ken look at me speechless.