66: I'm worried

I went to sleep in my room. Ken went home after some time and Chifuyu was still fast asleep on the couch in my basement.
Baji and his bullshit was on my mind, I couldn't sleep a wink, tossing and turning all night. I was thinking about what exactly Baji wants from Valhalla? Is he seriously doing all of that cause of Kisaki? Or he's planning to save Kazutora? Does he even need saving? I think he's a lost cause, and need professional help! He killed someone's brother and believe it's his fault! Maybe I should talk to him? He's Kei's friend after all, maybe he can be save.
Maybe Baji has a guilty conscience?! And he thinks it's his fault Shino is dead and Kazutora went to jail?

"Ugh...my head's gonna explode" I told myself as I sit up on my bed. I didn't even had energy to move. Then I found my phone to check the time. It was two in the morning.
I felt like my head is gonna split into two, my whole face was in pain and i was dizzy. So I decided to take a painkiller. I went to the kitchen and found one in medicine cabinet. I was gonna get back to bed when I heard a sound from basement, so I decided to check it out.
"Maybe Chifuyu is awake and wondering why he's here" i whispered to myself. I went downstairs slowly. Then I saw a figure in black hoodie standing over Chifuyu. He was still sleep as his chest was going up and down slowly. There was a baseball bat near stairs so I took it.

"Who the hell are you?" I whispers as I approached him from behind, he turned around to face me. It was Baji. He was here in my house, standing over his friend who he himself beaten up, looking all depress.
He came closer and hugged me, I stood there in shock for a couple of seconds before I hugged his waist back, still holding on to the baseball bat.
"I missed you" he whispered in my ear. Then pulled me out of his arms and looked at my face. I look I him in the eyes with a serious expression.
"What the hell are you doing here? How did you even get inside?"
He shake a key in front of my face, "you gave it to me, remember" yeah, I remember now! I gave a copy of baseman's key to Baji and one to Mikey. I hold his hand and drag him upstairs to my room. I didn't wanted to wake either Chifuyu or grandma. He didn't say anything, he just followed me.

"So why are you here? I thought you're set on ignoring your friends until you get what you want!" I asked as I closed the door to my room.
"I'm sorry" Baji was standing in the middle of my room.
"For what?"
"For everything, I didn't had any choice. I had to ignore all of you guys so I could get into Valhalla"
"Ok, but do you think a selfish and self-centred idiot like me care about what others do?" I break the eye contact and sit on my bed. He came closer and kneel in front of me putting his hands on my legs. He look up straight in my eyes.

"You know that i was just talking bullshit, and that you're the most important person in my life, yeah?"
"I'm not sure!"
"You're, you idiot. So please don't do reckless shit like what you did today! Why would you even came to enemy's hideout alone by yourself? You know what could have happen?"
"Whatever, who cares!" I looked another way, breaking the eye contact again.
"I care!" I looked back at him.
"Why are you doing all of this Kei?"
He smiled for the first time after he came here. He was looking all depress and sad. But now he smiled.
"I thought you never gonna call my nickname again. You call my full name when you're mad at me, and you told me that you're disappointed in me" he dropped his head and looked down.

"I still am, you think beating your best friend just to achieve your goal is the right way?!"
"No, but my goal is to protect you all" he look at my eyes again.
"With what price?"
"Anything! Even my own life"
"Kei! Please don't sacrifice yourself for anything"
"Why do you care"
"Keisuke!"
"What?"
"You know what!"
"No, I don't know!"
"You're important to me, I don't wanna lose you to anything." he smirked.
"Important?"
"You're my family. Im worried about you"
He smiled again. What the heck is wrong with him! He suddenly put the side of his head on my knees.
"I love you too Sam" I start patting his hair.