16: Taiyaki

Mikey gave his jacket to me again, his gang jacket. I put on my jacket's hood, wear my sunglasses and Mikey's jacket on top of my jacket. His friends or his gang members are surly outside, and I'm not about to show them my ugly sight.

And I was right they were standing outside. There was a guy with short silver-lilac hair and he had a black huggie earring with silver crosses on his left ear, and he had his black gang uniform on. Wow handsome was what I thought after checking him out for a second, and there was a short guy with bleached hair with a side-shave. He had scar on his lower lip and under his left eye, he also had his gang uniform on.
And then there was Ken, Kei and another guy standing by Kei's bike, he had dyed blonde hair with black undercut, and piercing in his left ear. He's cute I thought.

Baji gets down from his bike and comes to us, "are you ok?" he asked me with concern in his voice. "I'm fine, sorry for scaring you"
"She's hungry" Mikey put his hands in his pocket. "I have food with me if you want?" the handsome guy with silver hair said, looking at us.
And then he get to his bike and pull out an pack of Taiyaki.

I almost ran to him and snatched the Taiyaki out of his hand, "can I have them all?" I asked holding the bag tight in my arm like somebody wanna take it from me. He smiled and nod his head as a yes. I smiled back and ask for a handshake, "I'm Sam, you?"
"The name's Takashi Mitsuya" he said while shaking my hand. "You like Taiyaki Takashi?" I asked, "yeah, I like them and I buy them pretty often"
"Will you marry me Takashi?" he looked at me in shock .

Baji hit me on the back of the head, "shut it, sorry Mitsuya she just love Taiyaki a lot" and he turn towards me and start introduce other to me, "this is Pah-Chin and Chifuyu"
"Hey..." I waved at them
"guys this is Sayuri Nagami, my and Mikey's childhoods friend. She's too forward and call people with either their name or nickname or... a swear words"

I looked at him with a open mouth and then Mikey approached us and start patting my head "but she's honest as fuck, right?" he looked at me.
"Are you ok? Something happened? Why were you crying?" Ken asked. "Nah, I'm ok" I said while eating a Taiyaki. "But you were crying?" Mitsuya asked.
"She find out about my brother, she was kind of close to him"

Baji try to change the subject, "so did your meeting finished? What were you guys talk about?"
"Nah, we were talking about Moebius, they're kind of cocky this days" Draken answered. "Should we continue the meeting tomorrow Mikey?"
"No, lets talk more, if it's ok with you waiting? I can give you a ride after, or do you wanna go now?" Mikey asked me. "Nah, I can wait, I have food now, so I can wait" I smiled.
"You wait here" Mikey told me to wait outside, and others were getting back inside,  "no! I wanna came in too!" I said pouting
"Ok, whatever" he get back inside and I followed him.

I sat beside Mikey and Draken, and there was Baji standing behind me. He hand me a bottle of water "put it on your eyes, they won't get swollen."
I get the bottle and thanked him with a smile. They start talking, and I continued to munch on my Taiyaki. I removed the sunglasses and rubbed the bottle on my eyes, and then tried to open it but I couldn't.

"give it here" Mikey snatched the water bottle and opened it for me. "Your girl is weak Mikey!" Pat-chin said. "Oh no dude, don't underestimate her, she can kick your ass half dead" Baji said with a smirk,
"Is this a girl-shit then?" Draken said with disgust in his voice, "what do you mean?"
"I mean pretending that you can't open a bottle?"
"no, she's just hungry, but she normally can beat a grown ass man to dead with Kenjutsu" Mikey answered.
"Kenjutsu? Like using a Katana?" Chifuyu was shocked. I node my head.
"I'm strong" I added and show them my arm muscles, witch I don't have.
"She even know som judo, but she can't land a hit because she's weak" Mikey laughed. "I'm not weak dumbasses..." I said as I almost chocked on water.