08: IDK!

«So when did you got back?" Mikey asked while we still standing in the parking lot. I sat down on Mikey's bike and he stood next to his bike looking at me. "I got back yesterday..."
"And you didn't came to see us?... seriously? You wouldn't even show your face if Draken didn't find you!" Baji said sounds mad as fuck. "It's not like that Kei... I came back late yesterday and I was gonna come meet you guys... it was just..." I looked other way "I was scared you guys won't remember me..."

My tears start falling again. "You're a moron, how could we forget our friend?" Baji was trying to sound nice. "Yeah, we're like family, just because you forget us, it doesn't mean we forget you too!" Mikey start patting my hair.

Darken took a deep breath "yeah, and my name is Ken Ryuguji, you can call me Draken" he said and reached out for a handshake. I smiled and take his hand "I'm Sayuri Nagami, you can call me Sam". "Are you Mikey's childhoods friend?" He was still holding my hand. " yeah, and Kei's....and Emma's" I answered and pulled my hand.
"You got here yesterday and you went to school today?...didn't know you're such a nerd!?" Mikey teases me.

"Haha... real funny... don't you know Ma?" I hopped down from the bike. "She's a perfectionist" I looked him in the eyes. "I told her I'm gonna come back, and she prepared everything for me"
"So what you guys up to?... what the fuck are these?" I asked pointing to their clothing. They looked at each other and then looked at me "it's our gang'a uniform!" Baji answered.
"GANG!" I screamed. "Did you guys joined big bro Shino?" I started laughing, but their expression went dark.

"No, we made our own gang, called Tokyo Manji Gang" Mikey said while trying to smile. "Holy shittttt... don't tell me Mikey is the leader?" I looked at them with shock.
"Oh yeah, how did you know?" Draken asked. "Duh, because he's strongest fucking human I know! I mean if not Mikey then who?" I looked at Mikey with a smirk and he look at me back with a smirk!
"Ouch... that shit hurt!" Baji said sitting on his bike. He looked mad and annoyed. "Let's go back"

"You wanna go home or coming with us!" Mikey asked with a energetic voice. "Where are you guys headed?"
I asked. "Wanna go back home for now, my home" Mikey said.
"I'm coming with you too, wanna meet Emma, but could you drive me to Ma's shop first so I can tell her I'm going to your place?"
"Sure..." Mikey said get on his bike.