06: I missed you

I said goodbye to Aki and head home. In the way back I saw people rolling around with their bikes wearing clothes like delinquents. Now that I think about it, Tokyo was always like this, some people pretending to be delinquents, and some people protect the city from those fake people, just like big bro Shinichiro. He's the kindest and strongest man I know, and he's a gang leader. I should go meet them, but I can't.
How can I ever look them in the eyes? would they even remember me? the girl who left them?
Actually I'm scared of knowing that. I will die if they did forget me. Keisuke, Mikey, Emma, Shinichiro or even Izana who hated me. I know where they live, I've been there million times, I grown up there, in Mikey's Family Dojo.
It's my favourite place in the entire world, after Ma's sweets heaven.

I lost in my thought and then I find myself in front of Dojo house, Sano Dojo house. "Holy shit... how did I even get here?" I said decide to run back home. But I saw three people with blackjack of some kind of gang, coming out of the house and get on their motorbikes. I hide behind a wall, listening to their conversation.
"Are you sure about this Mikey?" Holy fuck! Is that really Mikey? He grown up like a badass I thought to myself. His blonde hair was long and tied at the top, and his black piercing eyes was shining. He's still shorter than average. I hade a crush on him like forever, I knew he's gonna get this fucking handsome.
Who's that tall dragon dude? I thought to myself.

"Yeah Baji, I'm 100% sure" said the tall dude with dragon tattoo on his temple, while other guy looking at him smiling in disbelief. His long blonde hair is in a neat braid and shaven on the sides and back, I guess he wanna show off his tattoo! He's a muscular guy, "is he even a teenager?" I whispered to myself. Wait what? "BAJI..." I screamed in shock, and then covered my mouth. What the actual fuck? Is that really Keisuke? THAT guy with long, wavy black hair? Wow...his hair is longer than mine! But that cute canine tooth smile is Baji's signature. He grown a lot, omg.
"Did you hear that?" Baji asked while looking around. "Hear what?" said Mikey. "Someone called my name!"
"I didn't hear anything!" Mikey answered.
"Let's go dude, we don't have time" the guy with dragon tattoo said and they drove off with their bikes.

I stood there looking at them in a couple of second, "I missed you a lot", my tears start falling down.