61: What to do with Baji

I ran down the stairs to Mikey's bike as he was following close behind me.
"Why do you keep running? Wait!" Mikey asking me to wait.
"What?" I stopped next to his bike and turned towards him. "Did you get tired of running down some stairs or what?"
"No! I just wanted to hold you hand" he came close and stood in front of me.
"Where should we go? Do you wanna go home or somewhere else?"
"Can we spend a little more time together then go home?"
"Of course, I fucking love spending time with you. Where do you wanna go? Night club? It's almost midnight!"
"Aren't we like under age for night club?"
"We're, but I can get us in no problem"
"How exactly? Beating up people? Nah, lets go somewhere else?"
"How about karaoke bar?"
"hhmmmm...Nah"
"How about ice cream, I know a caffe in Shibuya which is open until five in the morning"
"Ohh, lets go there" I clapped my hands together with joy. Mikey smiled at me, took out his jacket which was over his shoulders all this time and helped me wear it. His jacket had a hood so he pull the hood on my head.
"You should wear your jacket yourself Mikey, it's cold"
"That's why I gave it to you, I don't want you to catch a cold"
"But you just wearing a shirt now"
"Yeah, and my shirt have long sleeves. But your top is short and have short sleeves. You gonna freeze on motorcycle"

So I gave up and sit on his bike. We went to a coffee shop in a side-street in Shibuya. The coffee shop had chair outside on the street where you could sit and watch people passing by. We ordered an big bowl of ice cream and sit in a corner outside of the shop.
So we sit on the each side of a table and I start eating the ice cream. Mikey was sitting there watching me eat, "don't you wanna eat?" I asked and shovelled down a big spoon of ice cream in my mouth and start chewing it.
"I'll, I just wonder how I didn't see this cute side of you until now?"
"What side?"
"The side who fill her mouth with ice cream and chewing it!" I grinned in response, took another full spoon of the ice cream and bring it to Mikey's mouth. he didn't break the eye contact, came closer and ate the ice cream. Then he open his mouth and breath out, "goooold (cold)..." he said with his mouth half open as I start laughing.
We weren't even half way through the bowl of ice cream when some delinquents gathered around Mikey's bike. It was parked near where we were sitting so we could see what's happening there.

"Isn't it Toman bastards symbol?" One of those guys asked the others.
"Yeah, should we beat it's owner up?"
"We should trash his bike first!"

Mikey sighed. "We can't even have a minute in peace!"
Then he stood up and went in his bike's direction and I followed him. We were standing right behind them as they were talking bullshit about Toman, until one of them noticed us.
"Shit! Isn't that invisible Mikey?" he pointed at Mikey with his finger and others turned towards us.
I took a few steps, went to the guy who pointed his finger at Mikey. Grabbed his finger and twisted it while looking at him straight in the eyes. His expression went from blank to pain as he opens his mouth and screamed.
"Don't fucking point your finger at my commander asshole!" I mumbled annoyed as the guy hold his finger and went backwards until he fell to the ground.
"Oh, shit! Isn't he Toman's new member? They say he's a monster! He got hit in his head more than thousand times, but he didn't died in August 3rd battle"
"Oh wow" i look at the guy who was talking with excitement, "what else they say?"
"That you're a pretty guy and pretending to be a girl" he whispered but I could hear him.
"WHAT?" I yelled annoyed and raised my hand like I was gonna hit the guy, but I didn't.
"Pfft...hahahaha..." Mikey start laughing.
"Yo Sam! Stop acting like a girl! It's embarrassing...hahahaha.... hilarious...hahahaha" he added still laughing and holding on to his stomach. At the same time the guys who was standing near me start backing down.
"Where do you think you're going? pussing out already?" I asked looking even more annoyed cause of Mikey.
"Aaaaaaa..." two of them charged towards me and three or more towards Mikey. I punched one of them in his nose and I was about to punch the other when Mikey knocked him unconscious with a kick to his head. He came to me after he kick his opponents's ass in a second.