44: Hospital

We ride to the hospital, went in and saw Mitsuya, Peh, Takemichi and his friends. Emma and Hinata were there too, Hina was hugging Emma to comfort her.
"You're being way too loud, we're in a hospital so keep it down" Mikey said, went to the waiting area and hugged his sister. I followed behind, and Emma came to me and hugged me when she saw me.

"Ken-chin has alway made good on his word since way back, he's not gonna die here...he would never do something so disingenuous!" then Mikey sat down.
Emma cried in my arm, and I pat her head, but my tears also start floating down. I don't want to lose a good friend like him, he's way too good to die this young, god please help him, i thought to myself.
Then Mikey continued "Ken-chin promised me that we'll role the whole country together...so Emma, Sam, Mitsuya, Takemichi, Peh-yan, believe in Ken-chin"

Soon after the doctor came out of operation room, "the operation was a success" he said and everyone was relieved. So they decided to go and tell the others who were waiting outside. I was so beat, and after hearing Ken is gonna be alright my energy drained and I slide down the wall I was leaning on and sit on the ground. Mitsuya, Takemichi and Peh-yan were talking on the hallway when Mitsuya notice me.
"You ok there Sam?" he asked and they came to me.
"I'm ok, just tired. My legs gave up i me." I smiled looking at them. Mitsuya kneeled beside me, hold my jaw in his hand and turn my head to look at my ear.
"Your bleeding from your ear! Lets get you checked out" he said, put my hand round his neck, slide his other hand under my knees and carrying me bridal style. He carry me to the ER and ask a nurse to take care of me.
"thanks Takashi, you guys should go tell them the news. They're definitely worried" I smiled at him. He nodded, "I'll be back in a minute"
"Ok..." and I waved while they went outside.

The nurse was busy at the moment, and I got my energy back into my legs so I came down from the bed, and I decided to go outside to see others too, but the nurse stopped me.
"aren't you here for an checkup? You should wait, sit on the bed again" she sounds so serious and scary.
"I've to check on someone, I'll be back" I said and I ran out, I didn't wait for her answer.
I was going straight when I saw Takemichi stood in a corner in right side of the door. He first look at something on the other side of the wall and then stood there with his head down. I went closer then I saw Mikey sitting there holding his head in his hands. I look at Takemichi and he then noticed me. He was about to stop me when I go closer to Mikey without stopping. "Mikey..." I said and stoop next to him. He look at me and reached out his hand to me. "I'm so relieved he's alive" I sat down next to him and he hugged me.
"Me too, I'm relieved too" I said with a smile. He pulled me out of his arms and look at me. His black eyes were shining and his cheek were wet, so I lift my hand to his face and wiped away the tears, "he's strong, don't worry"
"you're bleeding..." he knit his eyebrows together.
"It's nothing...I'm gonna see the doctor later" I smiled again.
"No, you're seeing the doctor now" it was Mitsuya.
"sorry Mikey, but I think she need a checkup to make sure she's alright, she get hit in the head, there's blood coming out of her ear. I think it's serious."
Takemichi was behind him and Baji came running after a second.
"The fuck, you told me she's in ER, my heart stopped" he said and came closer to us.
"She was, the nurse said she sneaked out"
"What?" Baji yelled and kneeled in front of me. He took my jaw in his hand and turned my head and look at my ears.
"I'm ok" i look at them. Their eyes were full of worry, "ok, I'll get a checkup!" And I was about to stand up, when my head got dizzy, and I hold on to Baji's arm who was closer to me.
"Are you ok?" Baji asked again,
I nod my head as a yes, when I felt something warm coming out of my nose, "shit..." I said holding to my nose. They freak out again.
"fuck, take her inside..." Mitsuya said, looking at Baji. Baji pick me up and carry me inside again. The nurse ran to us, "didn't I told you to sit down? I'll call the doctor." and she left, then another nurse came in and wiped the blood from my face and ear.
"I'm seriously fine, just a little tired"
They didn't listen to me, just looking at me with worry eyes. The doctor came in and did a general checkup.
While the others stood there on a line staring at me. Mikey, Baji, Mitsuya and Takemichi.
"She's alright, but exhausted. I'll give her a serum and you can take her home after it's finished" then the doctor left, and Takemichi tell me to get better and left to take her girlfriend home.

A couple minutes later Emma came in and hugged me.
"omg, you scared me!"
"You sure it was me"
"Both of you..."
Mikey sat down on a chair near bed and Baji sat on the bed.
"You guys can go home, I'll be here until the morning, I already called Ma, before the fight"
"Why would you stay here til the morning?"
"I'll stay with Ken"
"You need rest!"
"Yeah, I can sleep by his bed"
"No, I'll take you home" Mikey said, "and I'll get back here"
"No, I'll stay with him, you guys come in the morning" Emma said with a serious expression.
"Ok..." Mikey agreed
"You don't need me then, I'll go home too" Mitsuya said with a tried voice.
"Yeah, you do that, have a good night Takashi" I smiled at him, before he goes. "You go home too Kei"
"Ok..." he gave me a bitter smile, then came closer and gave me a kiss on the forehead, "get better soon princess" he winked at me and left.
Emma also hugged me and told me to get better, then left to go to Ken's room.
"Do you want me to get you some clothes?" Mikey asked her.
"Nah, I'll ask nurses for a change of clothes, you just go home and rest" she smiled and left too.
And there was just the two of us, he look at me without saying anything.
"Are you ok?"
"Why're you worrying about me? You're the one laying on the hospital bed!"
"You fought that tattooed guy, he was strong, so I was worried" I locked my hands while looking at them. Mikey looks serious and pretty mad, so I was avoiding his gaze. "You think he's stronger then me?"
"Nah, I'm sure you're stronger"
"Look at me while talking to me" I did what he asked.
"why're you mad at me?!" I said pouting.
"You were hurt, but you came outside to find me!? You think you're invisible cause you kicked some asses?! Are you that proud? What if you die, what would I do without you?" his voice were cracking, but he hold it in.
"Move on?!"
"Shut up!" he glare at me. Then I lean back on the bed and closed my eyes. Mikey was still glaring at me.

The nurse came in after almost an hour and took out the serum and told me I can go home. Mikey was still sitting on the chair and putting his head on the bed.
"I think he's sleeping" I look at the nurse. "Ok, you can go when he's awake" She laughed and went outside.
"I'm awake" Mikey sit up.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah, lets go"
I couldn't ride my bike, so we just abandoned it in the hospitals's parking lot. Mikey took me to his home.