92: Surprise attack

Wow, that must be her. She's cute, her name is cute too. "What? Are you talking about me? Who are you anyway?" I asked her, trying to act annoyed and clueless. Mitsuya turned towards me but didn't get the time to talk before she start yelling at me.

"Yeah, who else is sitting here with other people's man?" she said with a loud and raspy voice.
"Other people's man? Last time I checked you turned that man down!"
"It's none of your fucking business, you selfish bitch!"

"What? Selfish bitch? What did I ever do to you?!" I stood up in front of her. She was a little taller than me and that was probably cause of her heels. "You drag Takashi-kun into your mess every fucking time!"

"I didn't drag anyone anywhere! He's next to me cause he likes me" I was just trying to mess with her. Mitsuya turned towards me, with his mouth half open and the girl's annoyed face turned into a sad one real quick.

"What?" she asked me and then look at Mitsuya. "I mean he like me as a friend! We're friends you know" I tried to make things right again but it didn't worked cause she started crying.

Mitsuya panicked, he stood up, grabbed her wrist and drag her away from the bench with me sitting down again.

They walked a few steps away and talked to each other. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I could see her still crying.

"Niiiiiiniiiiii..." Mana screamed as she ran to where they were standing, Luna ran after her calling to that girl too. They probably know her cause they hangout a lot. They look close but she rejected him and he still is crazy for her!

After kids reunion with Nini we walked home together, along with her. Why is she tagging along, was what I liked to ask but after seeing Mitsuya's behaviour I change my mind. He was like a little kid after getting the toy he alway wanted!

He was staring at her like she's the only beautiful person in the world. And it was the same for her too, she had a pink-blush on her cheeks as she stole a glance at Mitsuya here and there.

Mitsuya was holding Mana's hand and Nini was holding her other hand while me and Luna were walking behind them. I could see those two stealing glances of each other with such a affection, "why don't you guys date already?"

"You don't know anything, shut up!" Nini shout out, with a disgust look on her face.
"Why are you so mean to me?! Today was our first meeting and you're attacking me like I've done something wrong towards you!"

"I told you what you did!"
"What?"
"..." she didn't answered, what's her deal?!
We turned into an alley, then suddenly a group of people appeared in front of us. They had red jacket on, looks like they were delinquent.

One of them was a big guy walking in front of the group. He had a long red coat on with something written on its sleeves. The guy had a dark hair which was styled into a rattail mohawk, with a braid.

"Who are they?" I asked as I stopped walking and push Luna behind my back.
"Nini-san, Sam, please take the kids and run...I'll stop them." Mitsuya order us, without looking.

"No! How can I leave you alone?! There's also too many of them, you can't handle them by yourself!" Nini was frustrated, she pushed Mana to me and look at the group who was approaching us.

"No Nini-san! Leave..." Mitsuya look at her with a serious expression.
"You take the kids and run, I'll help him" I look at Nini with a faint smile on my lips to reassure her that it's gonna be alright.

To my surprise she nodded in agreement and took Luna and Mana's hand and start running the opposite direction.
I look back at them until they were gone out of that alley. Then I turned around and stood behind Mitsuya.