50: Nightmare

I was outside with Mikey and Baji. We were talking and laughing while walking through a light and green place. Baji stopped for a second, so did Mikey.
"Sam? Wanna hold hand?" Baji asked, reaching out his hand for me and he had a soft smile on his face. Mikey also had a cute, eye-closed smile while looking at us.
"No, fucking dumbass!" I start walking again.
Then suddenly a guy who was riding a motorcycle came, parked his bike in front of us and come running to Baji with a gun in his hand. He had a black hoodie on, in a way you couldn't see his face. He stood still some steps away and raised his hand which had the gun.
As soon as I saw him coming towards Baji with a gun, I moved and jumped in front of Baji as the guy shot him in the heart.
I thought he missed since it didn't hurt at all, but when I looked at my heart, I saw a big hole there. Then I turned around and saw Baji's on the ground. There was a bullet in his heart and he was bleeding. I was gonna put my hands on his wound and press it to prevent his blood from pouring out, but I couldn't move my arms. I tried to scream but there wasn't any sound coming out of my mouth, my heart was beating fast even though it was a hole in my chest. I could hear it through my ears and I could feel it in my throat. My hands were shaking and I couldn't breathe properly, I was having a panic attack.
I look at Mikey, he was beaten up for som reasons! But he was alright a second ago! He fell on his knees crying without doing anything.
I tired to scream again...
.
.
.
Then I jumped and sat down, my heart was beating fast, I touched it and it wasn't any hole in it. I saw Kei in front of me alive again, then I hugged him. He was telling me something but I couldn't hear him. I was just seeing his mouth move without any word coming out. All I could hear was my heart beating in my throat.
I guess it was a nightmare. Kei pull me out of the hug and look at my face, then he sat down on the couch and hugged me again. He put my head on his chest and pat my head. I could hear Baji's heartbeat, and I don't remember how I felt sleep again with that lullaby in my ears.
.
.
.
—Draken's pov:
I woke up, but I couldn't move. "Oh, yeah! I'm at the hospital" I told myself. I can still feel the knife in my stomach, I guess it's the pain?
I turned my head to look at the corner of the room, where Sam was sleeping yesterday, but I saw an interesting scene! Baji was sleeping while hugging Sam? Are they serious? If Mikey see this mess, he's gonna make the hospital a war zone! I should wake them up before Mikey shows up. I tried to sit up but I couldn't, at the same time the nurse came in.
"What do you think you're doing! You can't move yet" she said and help me lay down again.
"I was gonna wake up my friends"
"I'll do that...wait! Why is it two person here? Didn't I told you guys just one person can stay?"
"I was sleep" I told her. She went to Baji and taped on his shoulder.
"Hey sir, you should wake up"
"What? Who're you?"
"Hey Baji"
"Oh, Draken! You ok?" he asked trying to get out of Sam's arms.
"What're you doing here?"
"I was gonna see you yesterday but I was late, you were sleeping so I talk to Sam a little. But she fell sleep and had a nightmare, and asked me to stay with her."
He finally put her down on the sofa and came to me.
"You're feeling better?" he asked, standing next to my bed.
Then suddenly the door opened and Mikey and Emma came in. Thanks god Baji's over here!
"Yo Ken-chin, you awake?"
"Heyyy..."
"Shuuush... she's sleep" Baji put his finger on his mouth and ask them to pipe down, and pointed at her.
"Is Sam still sleep? When did you get here?" Mikey asked Baji. While Emma came to me with food.
"Here...i brought this for you" she smiled at me. She's this nice to me but everything i give her is pain, I thought.
"Thanks...I don't like hospital's food" I felt guilty. Mikey and Baji also stood by my bed.
Then we heard sounds from Sam's direction. Everyone turn their head towards her, "you awake Sam?" Emma asked waving at her.
"Yeah..." she sat up, yawning. Mikey went to her and asked for a hug.
"Hey Mikey, when did you get here?"
"Are you ok Sam?" Baji asked. He was still standing next to my bed.
She froze up for a second like she remembered something, then call out to Baji. "Baji..." she sounds like she's about to cry. She let herself out of Mikey's arms and jumped and ran to us with bare feet, as soon as she saw Baji. She then jumped in Baji's arms.
Shit! What the hack is happening?
And she start crying.
"What's wrong? Are you still sleep" Baji asked her, while patting her hair.
She didn't talk. Mikey stood there next to couch looking at them. "Are you ok Sam?" I tried to get her to let go of Baji and look at me, but she didn't move.
Then Emma stood up and went to them, put her hand on Sam's back and asked if she's ok. She turned around and looked at Emma with her teary eyes, then looked at Baji again. And put her arm around his waist.
"Is it cause of your dream?" Baji pat her hair.
"Yeah..."
"What was it? Did you see me die?"
"Yeah"
So she saw Baji died in her dream, that's why they were hugging. And now she's scared to let him go.
"Ahh, what the hack! Why are you standing on my feet?" Baji was trying to pull her back.
"Stay with me..." she asked.
"I can't, I have plans"
"I need my shoes!" Mikey was closest to her shoes so he take them to her and put them in front of Baji. She wears her shoes and look at Mikey, and she was finally let go of Baji, thanks god. Mikey look at her face and tried to wipe her tears with his hand.
"You ok?"
"No, my head hurts! I'm gonna go home" she said and went to her stuff and picked them up, she then went to the door after that.
"Do you wanna a ride?" Baji asked.
"You go to your plans!"
"Want me to give you a ride?"
"Nah, I'm gonna go myself, you guys came a couple minutes ago...stay with Ken" and she left.

—end of Draken's pov

I went home, took a shower and tried to sleep, but every time I closed my eyes I see that dream, Baji bleeding to dead. I decided to go for a ride to take my mind off of things. So I put on a hoodie to cover my wet hair and a black skinny jeans.
Then I went out. I ride with a high speed, manoeuvring through streets, it's exhilarating and the rush of adrenaline give you pure excitement like you're alive again. I ride for some time before I find myself at Shinichiro's grave. I have been here a couple of times before with either Mikey or Baji.