13: Bullies

"You came late again today" Hina said while she turned around to my direction and Aki came and sat on my desk. "What do you mean late? I came on time, you guys came early" as we laughed.
"Oh god...you never gonna change"
"Hahaha...never"

Suddenly classroom's door burst open and some guys came in. They approached a girl in front row in our class and start talk bullshit to her about how she was supposed to bring them food but now she have to give them her money.
"What the fuck? Are they bullying her in bright daylight?... who are those fucker anyways?" I asked while looking at those guys.
"They're upperclassman and they think they own the place..."

Aki stood up and went on their direction.
"You fuckers stop bullying people..." she slammed her hands on the table in front of those guys. Me and Hina looked at her in shock, she's always calm and carefree, but she can get worked out over stuff she doesn't like. She didn't change a bit, I thought.

One of those thugs grabbed her collar and lift her up, I knew she doesn't like us to get involved but I also knew she doesn't have any fighting skills, so I got up from my chair. Hina grabbed my hand, "I swear to god if you pull out your rod, I'm gonna beat you...they'll expel you", I always carry a portable extensional rod as a tool for self defence since I was in fifth grade, you can extend it from 8 cm to 100 cm.
I pulled my hand and give her an reassuring smile, "don't worry I won't, I can beat them without a rod" I said and picked up my book from the table.

The guy who hold Aki up in the air was yelling "who the fuck are you?" I went over there and hit on his arm which holds Aki with the book. He hold his hand with his other hand and looked at me with a mad expression  "you bitch!" He was about to hit me in the face when I push the book in his stomach, he groaned "fuck!" and bend down, then I hit him on the back of his head. He fell to the ground and roll in pain.

"Oo wow this book is pretty good, Huh" I said tapping the book in my hand, and smirk at them. "Why are you bullying people you scumbag fuck?"
"What's this have to do with you bitch?" one of those guys said. And then three of them came at me at the same time. I hit one of them across the face with book and push the a chair into other one and then hit the thirds one under his chin with the book.

The bell ranged and they left while cursing at me, "I'm gonna get you bitch", one of them said looking at me. "I like to see you try fucking loser" I smiled at him.
The victim girl was crying and was about to say something when teacher comes in the classroom.

After school we met Hina's boyfriend and his friends in the hallway.
"What happened to you again Takemichi-kun?" she ran to him with a worried expression. "Why are you always beaten up?". Takemichi hade a swollen eye and bloody nose, he was pretty beaten up, and so was his friends. "You guys been bullied or something?" I asked.
One of Takemichi's friend suddenly answered "no, of course not!" and he laughed while scratching back of his head. Lies, I thought. "By the way, the name is Atsushi Sendo" he said asking for a handshake. I shook hands with him, "you new here?" he asked, one of the other jump in to answer "no she's not, she was away for some times but now she's back" he said and smiled at me. I know him very well, he's Aki's brother, Makoto Suzuki.

"Long time no see Mako, you good?"
"yeah, I'm good..." he said, but his friend interrupt him "Makoto you didn't tell us you know pretty hot girls!"
"Shut up Kazushi" Aki hit the guy on the back of his head.
But this guys obviously being bullied, I thought to myself.