"Calm down dear, what did she do?" Khaleel asked patting her back.

"Can't you see how she was staring at you without any shame?" Fadimatuu fumed in anger.

"No need to work yourself up because of a common air hostess, after all I'm yours and only yours" Khaleel tried to calm her down.

"You're only mine right?" Fadimatuu asked cheekily.

"Yes babe I'm only yours and you're also mine only" Khaleel smiled as he kissed their interwhined fingers.

"I'm happy then" Fadimatuu smiled widely and Khaleel returned the smile too.

"I'm feeling sleepy," Fadimatuu uttered.

"Let's go to the bedroom then" Khaleel replied and she nod.

"But what about your water," Khaleel asked.

"No, I don't want to drink it" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Wow" The words left her mouth when they entered the bedroom inside the plane.

The bedroom is just perfect, it was designed elegantly. It was just beautiful.

"You like it?" Khaleel asked smiling.

"Yes I love it" Fadimatuu beamed as she jumped on the bed lying down, Khaleel just laughed at her behaviour.

"Don't break the bed" Khaleel joked as he sit beside her on the bed.

"My tiny body can't break it" Fadimatuu depended.

"So you admit that you're tiny?" Khaleel asked.

"No, but I'm tiny compared to you" Fadimatuu stuck her tongue as she sat down.

"So you're saying I'm fat?" Khaleel gasped dramatically.

"Yes did nobody ever tell you that?" Fadimatuu teased.

"No" Khaleel shook his head.

"It's alright, you're still my husband, I'll stay with you no matter how fat you're," Fadimatuu said cheekily.

"Hmm" Khaleel just hummed in return.

Khaleel started tickling her making her to giggled hysterically.

"Khaleel stop it" Fadimatuu begged.

"Until you say I'm not fat" Khaleel smirked as he continued tickling her.

"Okay okay I'll tell you," Fadimatuu giggled.

"Say it," Khaleel said as he stopped tickling her.

"You're not fat, you have an excellent physique with your six-packs" Fadimatuu admitted.

"Thank you, don't call me fat again?" Khaleel said and she quickly nodded.

"Didn't you say that you're feeling sleepy?" Khaleel asked raising his brow.

"Yes, it's you that didn't let me sleep" Fadimatuu pouts as she lies down on the bed.

"Okay sleep I won't disturb you," Khaleel said as he lay down beside her wrapping his arms around her.

"You should wake me up when we're going to arrive" Fadimatuu requested.

"Okay, now sleep," Khaleel answered.

"Don't leave the bed when I fell asleep" Fadimatuu said.

"I won't wifey" Khaleel smiled.

***

"Babe wakes up, we're about to land," Khaleel said as he gently tapped Fadimatuu on her shoulder.

Fadimatuu rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Let me go and wash my face," She said as she left the bed.