Chapter 47

Renzo carried me all the way into his bedroom before tenderly placing me down on his bed. "Wait here." He gently prompted and then pressed his lips against the top of my head before scurrying into the bathroom. Water began running and I heard a little bit of shuffling before he finally reemerged.

"Ready?" He held out a hand for me which I suspiciously took before sliding down from the bed. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything stupid this time." He said before opening the door and I entered.

My mouth fell open. Apparently the two walls that intersected beside the bathtub were screens because displayed upon it was a gentle rainforest. Luscious green trees and vines snaked across the walls looking quite lifelike. You could hear simple birds chirping and a few other critters. It was peaceful and serene. The bathtub had steam rising from it as water was filling and bubbles were forming.

"What's all this?" I asked, glancing at the man beside me.

"A bath." He gestured in front of me.

"Well, yes. But why?"

He smiled and faced me, pressing his hands to the sides of my face. "Do I need a reason?" I shook my head no and he kissed me, lingering against my mouth before pulling away.

"Join me." I whispered and he stopped moving. For only half a second.

"I'm not really a bath guy." He said, and backed away.

I watched him for a moment, the wheels spinning in his head like he was calculating what to do next. So I chose what that would be for him and quickly unbuttoned the shirt then let it fall from my body. It billowed to the floor, landing silently like a grain of sand against the beach. His eyes slowly raked down my frame, soaking in everything he could. I watched as his chest began to rise and fall faster, louder, more rapid as his eyes darkened at the sight of my naked figure.

"Join me." I whispered again and then swayed in his direction. Once I was standing directly in front of him, I toyed with the bottom of his shirt until he pulled it over his head. As he did so, I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. My hand brushed over his bulge that was slowly growing beneath my touch.

Fingers draped over mine that were gripping the edges of his pants to pull them down. "Do that, tesoro mio, and I'll be setting you on that sink counter before we ever make it to the bath." He growled in my ear, his breath coating the entire exposed side of my body.

I glanced at his eyes. "To do what?" I teased and applied a little bit of pressure against his waistband. He resisted.

"Do not ask that unless you want me to show you." He groaned out.

"Show me."

He paused, for just a moment before grabbing my wrists and dragging me a few steps over to the counter where he hoisted me up. It was cold against my exposed rear and I yelped upon contact. But he didn't waste time as his lips pressed against mine and then slowly began wandering down my body.

I leaned back against my palms and closed my eyes, fully expecting him to finish unzipping his pants. But I didn't hear anything, yet. Instead his mouth kept moving lower and lower and lower. "Mmmm." He moaned just as I opened my eyes and his tongue flicked out between my legs.

------------------------------

My body was quivering in exhausted satisfaction as he pulled himself out from me. Him and I mixed together sliding down my legs upon removal. "I really hope James and Mia weren't anywhere upstairs to hear all that."

He chuckled as I attempted to squeeze my legs shut to prevent any more mess. "It's fine, we can wipe down the couch in a bit. It's leather and cleans easily."