Chapter 20

Lily dragged Andres forward as I slunk back, away from the bustling crowd that was gathering around the tree. This was always the part I dreaded the most during the holidays, gifts. Marcus always tried to get me something for Christmas Day, but the Christmas Eve gift portion was not something I had ever been included in. Which was ok, since this wasn't technically my family but I always felt like I was intruding a little bit.

I backed into a warm chest. Oliver had moved to stand directly behind me and I spun around to look at him. He was staring at me with his deep orange eyes, and then pulled his hand out of his pocket to reveal a small wrapped gift.

"I have something for you." He said quietly and I furrowed my brows.

"I didn't get you anything." I whispered back and hung my head in shame. He placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my face to meet his eyes.

He was smiling softly at me. "That's fine. I have a few more resources available at my disposal than you do. Please." He replied and pushed the box back at me so I gingerly took it from his hand. I peeled the wrapping paper off of the small gift and opened the little red box. My hand flew over my mouth as I gasped at the absolutely stunning necklace. A single, small dark green Emerald that sparkled sat on a silver chain.

"It's beautiful." I gasped out and he smiled.

"You needed an everyday necklace, not just the diamond one I got you." He answered and I lifted the box so he could take the necklace out. Turning around, I gathered up my hair and pulled it over my shoulder as he slid the gem around my neck and locked it into place. I let go of my hair and slowly turned back to face him.

"Thank you." I said as I touched the small stone. "I love it."

"That's all the gift I need." He softly replied and stepped towards me. My heart rose in my throat but I took a shaky step towards him, feeling myself drawn towards this man. The distance between us quickly disappeared as he stepped towards me again, and slid one arm around my waist. He pulled me into his body as his other hand caressed my cheek and stopped against the back of my head.

Time slowed, freezing in place as he stared at me and I at him. My soul was reaching out, tugging at my body to set it free with his as my heart beat rapidly in my chest. He was this close, close enough that his breath crashed against my face in slow rhythm. Waves of desire rushed through my body as he looked down at me, pressing his hand against my waist just a little harder to push me into his body just a little tighter.

That was all the encouragement I needed and I threw my hands up around his neck. Rocking onto the tips of my toes I closed the distance between my face and his and crashed my lips against his mouth. I closed my eyes and melted into his embrace as he kissed my back. I felt him remove his hand from my waist and place it on the opposite cheek where his other hand already was. We broke apart for just half a second and he looked deeply into my eyes with a soft smile before pulling my face back to his and kissing me again.

My body held tightly onto his as we eventually broke apart, breathing hard. "Let's disappear." He whispered at me and I opened my eyes once more to see him searching mine. I slowly nodded and he let his hands fall from my face and took a couple steps towards the stairs. Pausing, he turned and looked at me, reaching a hand out. I looked at it for a moment and then at him before grabbing his outstretched hand and letting him guide me silently down the stairs.

We didn't utter a single word as we walked down the hallway and I pointed out his room on the left. He grabbed the gold door handle and turned it, pushing the door open and then pulling me in. He let go of my hand and turned back around to make sure he locked it after us and then glanced around the room. A large king size bed with a plaid quilt sat in the center of the room, a bathroom to the right and a closet to the left.

That was all I got a chance to look at before he stepped towards me and pressed his lips against mine again. His tongue trailed across my lips, begging for entrance, so I parted my mouth. Sucking in my bottom lip he nibbled for a moment before showing me a few tricks with that talented tongue of his. He placed his hands under my bum cheeks and then pulled his lips away as he picked me up off of the floor then threw me down on the bed. "Let me worship my queen." He whispered to me and I felt my breath hitch in my throat as he crawled onto the bed to hover over me.

He ran his eyes down my body, watching my chest rise and fall rapidly. Something about the way he had said that made me feel like he was asking permission to do things his way, a way I was unaware of and I started to chew on my bottom lip.

He ran his thumb over it, pulling it out from between my teeth. "You can tell me to stop at any point and we will start slow." He softly said and then flipped his tone as his hand wrapped around my neck. "I won't do any of this without your consent but if you say yes, you will do exactly as I say." He growled out at me and I widened my eyes as he pushed me harder into the bed.

I couldn't form any words, so I slowly nodded yes and he grinned, a wicked grin before placing both hands around the end of my sleeves and pulled my sweater up above my head. Somehow within the process of taking the shirt off, he had each sleeve tied around my wrists and dragged me up the bed by my sweater.

I gasped out as he cinched it tight around one of the posts on the headboard making it so I was unable to move and then looked at me with lustful eyes. He shoved himself in between my legs, spreading them apart with his own thighs and then slowly slid a hand down my body, brushing his fingers between the middle of my breasts down to in between my legs.

A rush of heat pulsed through my body when he reached the desired spot and I moaned out in pleasure from his touch. "Taci, tesoro mio." He warned me but I couldn't help it as another wave of arousal crashed through my body as he unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand in. After just a moment of toying me, he shoved his fingers in, letting his thumb remain on target. This sent another wave of wetness between my legs and this time my moan was louder. His fire filled eyes drilled into mine as he removed his hand and pulled himself back up to hover above me and then licked the two fingers that had been inside of me.

Slowly.

He closed his eyes and growled in pleasure. Which only made things worse for I whimpered at the sight of him finding me tasteful. "Somebody needs to learn what happens when she doesn't listen." He suddenly growled at me and ripped off my pants.