Chapter 21

I crumpled onto the floor in exhaustion. I had never felt more bruised and battered, but also never more alive. Oliver was breathing heavily beside me, completely naked but all I looked at were his eyes. He seemed extremely proud of himself but at the same time, gazed at me with adoration and a simple sense of soft desire.

The orange flames burned brightly in his eyes as he slowly rose from the floor and scooped me up in his arms. Gently, he lifted me onto the bed and placed me onto the soft quilt. "I am going to draw you a bath." He whispered out and kissed me on the forehead before slipping back off of the bed and walked towards the bathroom door.

Leaning back, I shakily tried to calm my heart and process everything that had just happened. Pleasure, immense pleasure like I had never experienced before had occurred more than once in fact while I had seemed to have zero control. Yet, I felt dangerously safe the entire time.

My body spoke to me through pulsing aches, reminding me of the intensity with which Oliver had just pleasured me and I wondered what something not tame was like to him. After the water was running, he stepped back into the bedroom already wearing a pair of tight trunks. I hadn't even realized how muscular he was until now seeing him without clothes on.

Each step he took, his body rippled with powerful strength. My eyes wandered up his body and across his torso where the sleeve of tattoos from his left arm ran down the side of his ribcage. Intricate designs with just enough color to keep me intrigued for hours littered his skin as he climbed back onto the bed.

I wanted to move his direction, but was somehow unable to yet he didn't seem surprised by it. He joined me on the bed, slid around me and held me. "What is going on?" I asked him, surprised with how tender he was being with me.

"What do you mean?" He asked back while holding me in his large embrace.

"Why are you taking such good care of me afterwards?" I replied and he furrowed his brows.

"Well one, because I care about you and want to make sure you're taken care of. Two, I also just put you through alot and I believe it's my job as your Dom to provide just as intense aftercare as everything else. Plus, I receive a lot of pleasure during this part of aftercare." He answered and pulled me off of the bed still wrapped in his arms as we walked into the bathroom.

Steam was rising from the large porcelain tub that smelled like lavender and chamomile. Oliver turned it off and then gently slid me into the hot water filled with calming epsom salts. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath as he kneeled down next to the bath and placed a hand against my cheek. I leaned into his touch, letting the softness of his skin soothe my aching body.

This was an ache I wanted to experience again. That kind of pleasure was something I wanted again, but only from Oliver. Anyone else and I think it would terrify me. "What's a dom?" I asked with my eyes still closed and heard Oliver chuckle beside me. Leaning deeper against his touch I opened them and crossed my arms on the edge of the bath so my face was in front of Oliver's.

"You really don't know much do you." He stated back and I shook my head as he ran his fingers through my hair. I could see him mulling over his thoughts, choosing his words carefully. "Well, I am your dom. We will figure out what you are the more you experience and find what you like or don't like." He started and I furrowed my brows.

"That sentence literally sounded like a foreign language to me." I said and he chuckled quietly. He took a deep breath and slowly began explaining what he was talking about. I listened and my eyes grew wider and wider as I realized he really had kept things tame today. I was starting to freak out as he continued to describe more but then he noticed my worried face and stopped.

"I'll take things slow ok? Every couple has to figure out what they are comfortable with or not so if at any point you say no, I stop." He reassured me and brushed some damp hair out of my face.

"But I thought you said I have to do what you say?" I questioned back and he softly smiled.

"Technically, but I only want to do this with you with consent. Which means no is no. And it won't be like that everytime. Sometimes it'll just be good, ole' regular love making ok?" He explained softly to me and I glanced up at him through my tired eyelashes.

"Okay." I timidly answered and then tilted my head. "You sound like you've done this a lot." A little bit of jealousy was bubbling up in my stomach, an unusual and unexpected feeling that I wasn't accustomed to.

He slid his hand underneath my chin and picked up my head just a little. "Yes, I have experience. But tesoro mio, you are the only one I have eyes for."

"You'll get bored of my inexperience." I shakily replied and pulled away just a little from him, closing myself off and second guessing myself.

He reached forward, not intimidated by my reaction and smiled. "No. No I won't." His words held a conviction in them that pushed away any doubt as he didn't break eye contact with me. "I choose you." He whispered and I fell forward into his outstretched hand, drifting off to sleep.

The water was slowly turning cold when I finally woke back up to him still beside me, and he gently helped clean me up before standing up. He held me as I stepped out of the bath and then wrapped a warm towel around me. Oliver respectfully left the bathroom as I dried myself off and looked into the mirror that was opposite of the tub. Warm colored wood accented the cabinets in the bathroom with everything else being a shiny white porcelain.

Other than looking quite exhausted, you wouldn't have any idea what had just occurred between Oliver and I. It seemed strange that I had felt so taken care of and worshiped despite the aggressive way with which he had expressed it. Part of me feared that maybe I wouldn't like this kink, but then again, I was already wanting him to do it again. Shaking my head, I turned the doorknob and stepped out into the room where Oliver had pulled down the sheets on the bed.

Somehow, my suitcase was also now sitting next to his at the foot of it and I walked over to it. Unzipping it, the box he gave me slid out to the floor and he raised an amused eyebrow. I quickly shoved it back in and searched for a pair of pajamas but found none. Biting my bottom lip, I let go of the towel to use both hands to search my bag again and it fell to the floor. My face turned red and I quickly gathered it up to wrap myself in again.

Oliver had already seen all of me and yet I was still embarrassed. He quietly got out of the bed now also wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and walked around to where I was crouched at the foot of the bed. Without saying a word, he placed his hands on the towel against my back and held it in place while I continued to search my suitcase.

"I don't have any- I can't find any- I think I forgot-" I stuttered out, beginning to panic as I frantically started throwing out my clothes onto the floor.

Oliver placed a hand around one of my wrists and gently pressed down, stopping me mid throw. "It's ok. You can wear one of my shirts." He said and moved towards his suitcase where he pulled out one of his large button up shirts. "Will this work?" He handed me the shirt and I nodded but didn't move.

He tilted his head at me and then slowly turned around to give me privacy. I quickly put the shirt on that drowned me, and covered more of my legs than my usual pajama shorts did. I tapped Oliver on his shoulder and he swiveled back around. Smiling at me, he scooped me up and carried me the rest of the way to the bed.

I slid under the covers and snuggled up against his body as he mindlessly flipped the TV on that was pushed up against the wall. He kissed the top of my head as I blinked, trying to shove the exhaustion away. "Please never doubt my feelings for you." He said against my hair and I sank even farther into his warm and comfortable figure. "Now get some rest, tesoro."

He didn't have to tell me twice as I drifted off into one of the most restful nights I had ever had.