Chapter 16

He slowly released his hand from around my throat and slid himself out before helping my feet find the floor. I was trembling and barely able to stand, struggling to form a coherent thought. Part of me wasn't sure how to process what had just happened. I had imagined my first time a little more... Different. Oliver quickly zipped himself up but kept a steadying hand on me as I let the dress fall back to my ankles.

Stooping down, he grabbed the torn panties from the floor and looked back at me. "Normally the after care would be more focused on-"

"It's ok." I stuttered out, interrupting him and he raised that one amused eyebrow as I stumbled a step forward.

"Definitely looks like it." He teased and I managed to roll my eyes as he helped me steady myself on the next step forward. After a few more steps, I was able to pretty much carry myself on my own so I took a deep breath in and forced a smile at him.

He watched me for one moment before shaking his head and then interlocking his fingers with mine. It had been pleasurable, unlike anything I'd felt before but at this point now, I was in more pain than I had imagined would come from it and it was taking everything in me to keep from crying out.

"Do you think we could stop at a bathroom?" I asked him and he nodded as he rolled the thong up in his hand and hid it from view. We slowly walked back towards the main entrance and I could feel the discomfort between my legs increasing.

I did everything I could to mask the uncomfortable sensation from how large and slightly aggressive he had been as Oliver pointed to the door that had a ladies room sign on it. "I owe you another pair of panties." He whispered in my ear before disappearing into the men's restroom and leaving me standing in the midst of a swirling crowd of people.

I pushed the door open. Surprisingly and luckily found it empty as a feeling of sticky liquid dripping down my legs shivered across my body. Quickly crashing into the middle stall, I hiked up my dress and began cleaning myself up with a small wince. Someone could've warned me how messy it would be afterwards. And then a small giggle finally escaped my lips. Finally the shock wore off and I pushed my lips together and squealed. I can't believe I had done that, or I guess asked him to do that.

My mind couldn't seem to focus on anything except the seering sensation from when he had to close his hand tighter around my throat to stifle how loud I had cried out during my climax, which subsequently caused his peak of pleasure. Nothing had ever felt quite like that, and I was already craving for him to make me feel it again despite the roaring throbbing that was part of the aftermath.

Just as I was about to flush the toilet the bathroom door flew open and I paused to listen, my curiosity kicking in. "Tessa, it's been what, three years? I think it's time to move on." A quiet girl said and I heard someone else click their tongue.

"It's been four years but that doesn't matter. Oliver still wants me." A girl with a slightly high pitched voice responded and I assumed it was this Tessa girl. I nearly choked on my breath as she said Oliver's name and I waited as quiet as a mouse.

"He came with someone today. Someone he barely could stop staring at and he hooked up with you once and hasn't even looked at you since. Plus, you drunkenly admitted he stopped before you guys even got down to it completely because he started to sober up so I don't even know if that counts." A third voice responded and I nearly snorted in my stall.

The three girls' heels clicked over to the sink as Tessa responded. "That just goes to show how important consent is to him, ok? He and I will get together, besides she's not even that pretty."

"I think she's actually really pretty." The quieter one said and Tessa stomped her foot.

"Shut up Alisha. Also, have you seen her hideous dress? You'd think she'd at least wear something more suitable for her figure." Tessa replied a little frustrated.