CHAPTER 330: Snow Enchantment

As the scheduled time arrives, the guests quickly took to their assigned seats. The set up for tonight’s event positioned the chairs in rows that make a sharp U.

Grandfather Ji held the front center seat that gives view directly to the stage. Madam Lu and Zhao Ya’Er sat to his right as to his left while the seat remained unoccupied. Neither person bothered about the empty seat and focused on the stage.

"Oh, it’s starting. I can’t wait to see the designs from each designer."

"I heard that this year, An Qing is showcasing their own designs and not De L’amour’s designs."

"Eh? Why the sudden change of designer? Didn’t An Qing win each fashion show because of De L’amour?"

"A friend of mine who is close to Miss Chen said that this year, all the designs are hand made by An Qing. However, seeing that Miss Chen has so much potential, I am curious to see who is up against An Qing."

As the guests converse amicably with one another, the lights inside Beauty slowly dims as darkness engulfs the entire place.

However, quickly as it happened, a spotlight turns on as it shines onto the stage.

The guests quickly quiets down and all eyes stare to watch a good show.

A tall and slender man steps onto the stage as his figure comes to view. He wore an all-white tailored suit that enhanced his charming and sharp features. Although his hair had been dyed a shade of gray, he was able to pull off such look.

"Oh my God! It’s Wu Jing!"

"If this was not a fashion show, I would have mistaken this as his wedding!"

All the single and young ladies in the crowd blush into an uproar at the sight of Beauty’s CEO Wu Jing. He is one of the bachelors in Imperial and considered an ideal husband.

Accustomed to the voices, Wu Jing slowly approach the end of the stage that nears the audience. He held the microphone close to his mouth and smiles a wink at the young ladies attending the show.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and members of the mass media. I am Wu Jing and I will be your host tonight."

As the CEO of Beauty, how can he not be his own spokesperson. After all, the only person he wanted to hire is participating in the show.

His eyes scans through the crowd as the media he allowed access inside click their cameras. He smiles with his teeth with a professional aura.

"First, let me welcome and thank you all for your presence at Imperial’s Fall Fashion Show. I know many of you have waited a long time for this event. However, I warn you all, it’s going to be a fabulous show."

Continuing his opening speech, he did not stay in place, but leisurely pace back in forth as he comfortably chats away.

"We would like to thank our judges and our mysterious guest of honor for being here with us and taking the time to enjoy tonight’s event."

Saying this, he pause for a quick second to wink with a click of his tongue at the audience before his words continue.

"Don’t worry, at the end of the show, we will reveal this mysterious guest of honor."

He walks to the front of the stage and stares out to the audience with a heartily smile.

"To entertain our guests, we have lined two fashion shows. Our first designer is one that everyone is familiar with, An Qing. As for our second designer..."

His eyes looks across the audience and he playfully chuckles.

"It is yet another mystery."

Saying this, the guest quickly whispers in curiosity as to who the second designer is. There was no name given on the invitation except for An Qing. They were sure Wu Jing would tell them, but he said it was another mystery.