CHAPTER 376: cant sit there

Returning to the table, Old Lu and Madam Lu were surprised to see both their sons in the same place since they had left them. Everyone had stood from their seats, but neither Lu Tian nor Lu Han seemed to have moved at all.

Madam Lu looks at Lu Tian and then her youngest son.

"Why aren’t you two meeting with other people?"

Of course, she was not referring to meeting other women. She meant as in, why are they not speaking to the elders or the men they know.

However, Lu Tian looks at his mother with no emotions, then looks away without saying a word.

"..."

Given the cold shoulder, Madam Lu felt blood boil inside her. However, she knows why he is like this and can’t blame him for it. Even she regrets forcing him to come knowing that he already has a perfect wife waiting at home for him.

She feels like the evil mother-in-law during ancient times who forces her son to meet other women even though he has a pregnant wife.

Thinking this, she decided that it was best to have her son leave early. After all, she does not want any misunderstandings to come between Lu Tian and Yue Ling.

While Madam Lu was in her thoughts, Lu Han’s voice sounds as he leans back on his chair.

"Ma, leave my older brother alone or did you find someone better than my sister-in-law?"

"..."

Hearing those words, Madam Lu’s eyes widen with flared nostrils. She turns to Lu Han and reach to twist his ear as hard as she could.

"You unfilial child! How dare you say that to me?! No one here can be comparable to my daughter-in-law!"

"Ahh Ahh!"

Lu Han cried in pain as one hand holds onto the cushion of his chair and one hand hits the table. What about Lu Tian? Why is it always him who has to suffer?

"Hohoh, its lively here."

A jolly old voice suddenly sounds at the table surprising the Lu family.

Madam Lu’s cheeks turns red and she let go of her youngest son’s ear that had turned red.

Lu Han quickly straightens himself and acts like nothing happened.

Both the mother and son pair looks at Grandfather Ji with an embarrassed expression. How they pray inside that the old man did not see what happened.

Grandfather Ji slowly sat back in his seat followed with Zhuang Xie Li. A smile curls on his lip as the wrinkles near his eyes creases more.

"No need to feel embarrass. We are family after all."

The space between Lu Tian’s brows crease into three lines when he heard the old man’s words. No one knew what he was thinking at this moment.

Seconds after Grandfather Ji sat down, Housekeeper Hu returns to the old man’s side. He was hesitant but had no choice but to whisper the sudden news to him.

Listening until the end, Grandfather Ji sighs aloud and nod his head in understanding.

At the same time, Ji Jingxu and Zhuang Li also returned to their seats. Following after was Ji Chu Hua and her little group.

However, there was something different, another woman was following behind Ji Chu Hua in a lavender mermaid dress.

Seeing this, Ji Jingxu glance at the still empty seat next to his grandfather. He pout his lip then turn to look at Ji Chu Hua and Ning Mei with a disgusted expression which he did not care to hide.