CHAPTER 315: oldest son

After the gloomy night ended, Imperial quickly awoke to a clear and beautiful blue sky. It was if the rain had never appeared as people fill the sidewalks and cars create traffic on the streets.

Inside Lu Tian’s penthouse, there is an intense tension in the living room. Two men can be seen on opposite sides of the room. One standing and the other sitting down.

The man standing wore a brown trench coat over a white turtleneck sweater and dark blue jeans. His looks are absolute charming and captivation to the eyes. However, he has one hand on his hip and the other massaging his temple. His figure continues to pace back and forth in front of the couch.

"What kind of man are you?"

He pace with his words and glares at the man sitting across from him.

"Tian, how can you be so reckless?"

Lu Tian leisurely sat on the couch with no ounce of emotion. His devilish face was calm and tranquil with arms folded over his chest, but one can see his lip slightly purse in guilt.

The man walking back and forth let’s out a long sigh and sits down. He cross his arms over his chest and tilt his head back to lean on the couch.

"Lu Tian, you should be thankful nothing happened to her. If she had put too much strength in her body, she could have lost the baby."

He tilt his head forward and pinch the space between his brows.

"Also, try to refrain from sex. She is in the early stage of pregnancy and it’s the most crucial. Any little thing can cause harm not only to the baby but her too."

Lu Tian stares at his doctor friend. He had called Ye Zhongwei to come check on his wife, because he wanted to make sure she was fine and not harmed. However, he did not expect that it was his selfishness that almost cause them to lose their child.

He takes a deep breath and nod his head in response to the doctor. For now, he will fight the burning sensation to eat his wife.

Ye Zhongwei was at a loss for words. Never has he ever seen the cold man listen to anyone! Yet, here he is, quietly listening and being obedient. He part his lip to say something, but he caught sight of something and swallowed his words.

"What is it?"

Lu Tian questions the man when he see Ye Zhongwei suddenly stop what he wanted to say. His eyes narrow for a quick second before his head turn to look in the direction.

The moment he saw what his friend was looking at, his eyes softens. He pays no attention to the other person in the room and stood up.

"It’s still early. Why don’t you sleep some more?"

He asks with worry and attentive eyes as he walks over to his wife.

"Tian, it’s already 9. How much longer can I continue to sleep?"

Yue Ling chuckles at the man. She looks at the living room and sees Ye Zhongwei. She smiles and lightly nod her head in a polite manner.

"Good morning."

"Ah yes. Good morning Miss Han."

Ye Zhongwei robotically answers. He really cannot believe that the retired supermodel is actually standing in front of him. They had met last time, but seeing her again, it still feels like a dream.

He could never believe that the supermodel, who’s private life is unknown to the world is actually in a relationship with the business king, who has never been involve with any women.

Thinking this, he sighs inside. It was no wonder Lu Tian cannot tame the beast down there.

Seeing that Ye Zhongwei is lost in his own world, Yue Ling looks at Lu Tian. She gives him a sweet smile and part her lips to speak.