CHAPTER 241: Looking for someone

Inside one of the private rooms in Imperial Military Hospital, the beeping of the machine tuned in rhythm with the voices of people.

"Doctor, why won't you tell us what is wrong with my mother? Why is she not waking up?"

A middle aged man shouts as he grabs the doctors collar. His eyes turned red as he hold back the tears due to anger.

The head doctor reacted fast and pulls the man away from the other doctor.

"Sir, please calm down. I will-"

In that very same moment, the sudden sound of heels clacking silence the commotion. The family of the old lady and the two doctors turn to look at the unknown intruder.

Seeing who it is, the middle age man gulped with difficulty. He clench both his hands into tight fists as his lips press tightly together. Of all the people in the world, why does it have to be her....

"M-Miss Han.... w-why are y-you here?"

"I was informed."

Yue Ling calmly answer the man with a soft nod in greeting. She glance at the two doctors then to the hospital bed. Seeing the condition the old lady is in, she furrow her brows and her expression turned into a frown.

Without a care of the curious stares, she steadily walks over to the bed.

"How did she become like this?"

Hearing the question, the doctor standing beside the head doctor scoff and cross his arms.

"Miss Han, you may be a distinguish person in the entertainment industry, but know that this is the hospital. It is against hospital policy to give out patients privacy to outsiders."

Yue Ling arch a brow at the doctor then to the head doctor. She didn't speak her mind as she looks back to the family.

"Uncle Nuo, how did nai nai become like this?"

"We....."

Uncle Nuo lower his head and all he could answer was a shaking head. Even he doesn't know why his mother ended up like this.

When they were called from the hospital, they rushed to get here. From what he was told, his mother should have woken up earlier, but....

It's been 5 hours since then....

He looks at Yue Ling and lower his head again. How he wish it was the general standing here instead of her...

"I don't know.... they... they won't tell me..."

Yue Ling look at Uncle Nuo in silence for a long minute. From her expression, no one in the room could guess what she is thinking. Was she angry?

And just as everyone came to the decision that she is angry, the corners of her mouth curl upwards into a smile.

"It's alright, Uncle Nuo. I am here now, I will handle everything."

Uncle Nuo raise his head and he stare in disbelief at Yue Ling. His hands by his sides clench into tight fists again. However, he could only nod his head.

When he came here, he had hoped that words did not travel to her. Not because he doesn't like her, but because she has already done so much for him and his family.

How can he, the head of the Nuo family allow a young woman to solve all his problems?

The doctor watched everything unfold and he sneer in disgust. Never did he think that the famous Han Yue Ling is none other than a person from a poor family. If he were to leak the news out to the media, how will everyone think about their idol?