CHAPTER 257: Not good

Inside the tallest building in Imperial, a commotion was taking place on the first floor. The workers of Lu Corps gather to see what is going on. To their surprise, it was a curly blonde hair woman.

Two securities blocked the woman's path from entering the elevator. They did not show the woman any kind of politeness at all.

A girl worker peaked from behind the wall and she gasp as she grabs her friend beside her.

"Isn't that Qian Li Li?"

The friend's eyes wide and she gasp, "It is her! What is she doing here? I thought she was let go?"

Soon, whispers amongst the workers of Lu Corps turn into an uproar realizing who the woman was. Seeing this, the blonde hair woman's expression turned grave. She glares at the two security guards.

"Let me through, I have to speak with Mr. Lu."

One of the guards looked at Qian Li Li. He did not smile or show any signs of moving, "Miss Qian, you are no longer an employee here. Please leave while things have not gotten out of hand."

Qian Li Li grit her teeth tightly together. She could not believe she was being treated this way. She is Lu Corp's beauty, how can these two lowly guards treat her this way?!

Glancing to the side, she see Secretary Ye walking through the doors. Her eyes lit up in that moment and she runs to the woman.

"Secretary Ye, please tell these two security guards to let me pass. I have an appointment with Mr. Lu today."

She was confident that secretary Ye would help her out. No one inside Lu Corps, besides Xu Long would disregard her.

Secretary Ye was taken back by surprise. She looked at Qian Li Li from head to toe. The woman was wearing a short white wrapped dress with black stepped heels. Even she has to admit that Qian Li Li is a pretty woman, but.....

When compare to her future lady boss, this Qian Li Li is no where near.

She smiles at Qian Li Li then touch her chin, "Miss Qian you're here to meet Mr. Lu?"

Hearing this, Qian Li Li was even more happier. Her eyes glisten more and she raise her chin highly.

"Yes, now that you know, tell them to let me through. I have something important to discuss with Mr. Lu."

Secretary Ye sneer inside at how stupid Qian Li Li looked at this moment. She stare at woman and couldn't see what the men in Lu Corps are thinking. How can someone who underwent so many surgeries be so full of herself?

Shaking her head, she walks pass Qian Li Li and the two guards. She has things to take care of and cannot stall time here.

As Secretary Ye walked pass the two security guards, Qian Li Li took it as que to follow. She walks after, but the moment she took her second step, she was quickly blocked.

Her expression turned white and green and she glares at the two guards, "Why are you blocking me? Secretary Ye, tell them to let me pass."

Secretary Ye turned around to look at the blonde hair woman. She sighed and shook her head again, "Miss Qian, don't embarrass yourself more than you already have. In regards to today's 'meeting', Mr. Lu has no meetings today."

Finishing her words, Secretary Ye didn't bother to give Qian Li Li another look. She turns around and enter the elevator. Her Boss does have meetings today, but did any of those meetings include Qian Li Li, of course not!

"..."

Qian Li Li was dumbfounded and rooted to the ground. She stare at the closed elevator door and blood slowly rush to her head in anger.