CHAPTER 289: In his eyes

The crowd in the first floor of Imperial Military Hospital slowly quiet down as police officers and soldiers exit.

Doctor Dong finish wrapping grandmother Nuo’s wounds. He sigh in relief knowing that the old woman is not in critical harm.

His mind flashes back to the scene on the roof and sighs again. If anything had happen to her, it wouldn’t be Yue Ling’s wrath that Doctor Xie has to face. It will also be the wrath of Lu Tian and General Ji combine.

As the head Doctor of Imperial Military Hospital, he is at fault for allowing someone who has malicious thoughts to survive this long. If he had known, he would of never allow such a man to work under him.

Quickly shaking the thought away, he looks at Uncle Nuo and nod his head.

"Your mother is fine now. She was not badly ingure, just a few minor scratches from the fall, but with some ointment, it will heal."

Saying this, he takes out a notepad and pen from his white coat pocket. He starts to scribble some words down and hand the note to Uncle Nuo.

"Take this to the pharmacy to receive her medications. The hospital will take of the bill."

Finishing his words, he looks at Yue Ling and Lu Tian.

Seeing how Lu Tian is shamelessly holding Yue Ling’s hand despite standing in front of so many people, it is confirm that the two are definitely in some kind of relationship.

Yue Ling who is finally recovered and back to normal from her yeye’s childish act looks at Doctor Dong. Noticing how he is looking at her and Lu Tian while deep in thoughts, she quickly reacts.

"Head Doctor, how is grandmother Nuo’s condition besides the minor injuries?"

Hearing her question, Doctor Dong comes back from his thoughts. He sigh and shook his head. He looks back at the old woman and he sigh again.

"Besides her minor injuries, her condition mentally is not stable. She will have to stay here at the hospital and I will personally diagnose her. I will make sure that anyone similar to Doctor Xie is out of this hospital."

Yue Ling nod her head in response. She knows that Doctor Dong is different from Doctor Xie.

Both men may be doctors, but their goals are different in many ways.

One became a doctor to save the lives of people, while the other does it out of ill intentions.

Doctor Dong looks at the two people holding hand and without saying a word, he turn to leave. He wants to call General Ji and ask the man thoughts, but there are still patients that need to be treated since everyone was evacuated outside.

Thinking of this, he decides that once he is done with work, he will call the old man.

Watching him leave, Uncle Nuo quickly support his mother. Helping her stand, he smiles in relief at Yue Ling.

"Miss Han, everything is fine now. So I will take my mother back to her room."

Yue Ling smiles back at him. She takes a step forward, but is quickly pulled back by Lu Tian.

"...."

Shooting him a glare, she quickly looks back at Uncle Nuo. Her glaring eyes become normal again.

"Uncle Nuo, if there is anything you need help with, don’t hesitate to call me. I will come here or send Liu Shan."

Hearing her say this, Uncle Nuo’s eyes turn watery. He shakes his head and bow to her.