CHAPTER 273: Who are you?

Stepping outside of Elegancy, the dark blue sky greets Yue Ling and Lu Tian into the night. However, unlike the other nights, tonight's sky was clear with a small wind. It was perfect and comfortable.

Lu Tian held his wife's hand and walk towards the car. After he put the necklace on her, she did not say anything in response. Although she didn't, he knew the answer from the look in her eyes. It was enough for him.

Feeling like he had achieved the first step into his plan, he smiles happily inside. Taking the keys to his car from the valet worker, he helps Yue Ling into the car then himself.

Their dinner at Elegancy was just a small part of the plan. Even he isn't sure how tonight's big plan will go.....

Now sitting in the passenger seat again, Yue Ling stare out the window. However, it wasn't the outside view that she was looking at. In fact, she was lost in her own thoughts about what happened.

Her head tilt and she rest against the seat. Subconsciously, she raised her right hand and touch the tiny pendant on the necklace. Never did she think this necklace would return to her. When she helped Lu Tian pick it out, she had thought it was really for his cousin. At the time, she did felt reluctant to let it fall into someone else's hand, but she held herself back.

As she drift into thoughts, Lu Tian stretch his to her and pat her on the head. He quickly glance at her and smile a small smile.

"Sleep. I know you're tired, I'll wake you up when we are there."

Yue Ling did not answer but turn her head to look at the handsome man sitting next to her and she sigh a smile. She was indeed tired from the day. Not only that, there was so much to do in the morning.

Without realizing, she stares at Lu Tian's figure from the side and slowly lost to slumber. A faint smile rouse on her lip, she thought Lu Tian looked very charming despite his cold appearance.

While the couple drove through the streets of Imperial, a certain someone was still on his assigned mission. A figure clothed in raggedy clothes sat outside the gate of Imperial Military Hospital. No one can see if it was a man or woman because of the hood covering this person's face.

"What are you doing there? Get away."

A voice shouts out as a Guard soldier approach the homeless person. He looks at the homeless man and point his rifle to the person with no intentions of shooting at all.

"This is no place for someone like you to sleep." He frown at the homeless person, then gesture with his head to a direction, "There is a shelter a few meters down, go there to find warmth for the night."

The soldier looks at the homeless person again, however, there was no reply. He shook his head and turn to go back inside the gate.

"When I come back out, don't let me see you still here. You will only scare the patients and workers."

Finishing his words, the soldier walks back towards the hospital. It wasn't that he is a mean person, if he was, he would have been more aggressive to the homeless person. However, training under General Ji, he was trained to be a better person. That is why he told the homeless person about the shelter a few meters down from the hospital.

Silence return to the homeless person. Until the solder was no longer in sight and footsteps could not be heard, the homeless person finally move.

The head of the homeless person tilt upwards. The hood did not fall back as night shadow this person's face to reveal a smooth and clean lower face of a man.

The homeless man turn his head in the direction the soldier had went then he stretch his legs and stood up. In silence of the night, he walks in the direction the soldier had pointed. However, when he walked 13 meters from the hospital, he turned to the corner and walk up a hill.