CHAPTER 340: opening model

Unaware of the situation that took place outside, the guests attending the annual Fall Fashion Show continue to enjoy the show.

An Qing’s ending model steps onto the stage in a metallic silver dress that makes one think of ice crystals inside a snowy cave in the early morning as the sun rises.

The long dress wraps over one shoulder as it flows down into a long mermaid tail. Rhinestones sparkles in a line formation from top to bottom. The slit on the side of the dress opens between each step the model took, revealing her diamond heels.

"Wow! I did not think Ning Mei would also be An Qing’s closing model."

"The first dress Ning Mei modeled was very nice. This one is even nicer!"

"I’m going to contact An Qing and ask if they are going to put this dress on the market!"

"After seeing An Qing’s designs, I don’t think the mysterious designer has a chance."

As the audience burst into rounds of praises, Ning Mei felt like she had become number one model. She smiles in her steps and chin raise as she approaches the front of the runway.

Her goal in stepping over Yue Ling has already succeeded.

One hand on her hip, she strikes a pose as she slightly turn her body with a pause. Once she did so, the cameras flash in her direction and she turns around to walk back.

"Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful!"

"I think I am now a fan of Ning Mei!"

Sitting in the front row, Grandfather Ji rolled his eyes and yawn aloud. He felt that it was pointless to praise horrible work. There was nothing good about Ning Mei, but a self-centered brat.

He really wish that Ning Mei would speed up her steps so his granddaughter can show her how it’s really done to walk the runway.

While the old man thought to himself, the two women to his right felt the same as him. Madam Lu and Zhao Ya’Er felt annoyed hearing the praises from the others. They were not jealous but felt there was nothing good about Ning Mei that is worth praising.

Did they not know that instead of taking their words to heart, her head just grows bigger?

Soon, Ning Mei’s figure exits the runway and the lights dims as An Qing’s snowy mountain disappears.

The audience quickly applaud at the beautiful show that was put on by An Qing. It was truly worth their time to come and see in person.

"That was amazing! It’s no wonder An Qing always held first place at every show."

"I thought Han Yue Ling would be the model for An Qing like the past years, but Ning Mei really gave everyone a shock with her performance."

"After seeing their designs, I really don’t think there’s a need to see the next designer’s."

"I agree. Even though Wu Jing said it was a mysterious designer, I think An Qing already took first place."

As the audience applaud and chat with one another, the five judge scribbles down their thoughts about the designs. A quiet whisper immerse between them as they discuss about their decision.

"Wasn’t that nice?"

A spotlight quickly shines onto the stage as Wu Jing’s figure clothe in white returns to the stage to greet the audience. A pleasant smile curls on his lip as everyone quickly quiets down seeing him.

"I hope everyone enjoyed the marvelous show presented by An Qing."

Hearing his words, the audience applaud with no voice. Their praise of clap was enough to show their feelings toward An Qing.