CHAPTER 280: so intensely

Rays of light stream into the bedroom making it is a nice welcome in the early morning.

Yue Ling slowly open her eyes from her good night sleep, but due to the brightness of the bedroom, she covers her eyes as she adjust her sight.

She suddenly feels Lu Tian’s steady breathing on her neck and she was slightly taken by surprise.

Turning her head to look at him, she smile at how charming he looks even when sleeping. His arms are wrap around her keeping her warm and comfortable.

She gently and carefully touch his face to remind her that he is here with her and yesterday was real.

Due to her sudden gesture, Lu Tian’s hand caught hers, however his eyes remain close. He pulls her in closer to him and nudge his head against her.

"It’s still early, sleep some more."

Hearing his words, Yue Ling did not struggle, but pout her lip. It’s still early?

Isn’t he’s the one who is always up before her.

Glancing down at him, she smiles at how he looks like a little school boy who doesn’t want to wake up for school.

She also wants to sleep in, but there are still many things she needs to do.

Slowly, she moves his arm around her waist and gets out of bed.

However, Lu Tian doesn’t make a sound, but put his leg on top of her and pulls her back in his arms. His head snuggles against her again.

"....."

Yue Ling was dumbfounded. She laid in bed and stare up at the white ceiling with no where to go. Her eyes wonder around and she tries to think of a way to escape Lu Tian’s grasp.

Without her realizing, she was constantly making sighs aloud when she thought of a way, but knows it wouldn’t work.

Hearing her continuous sighs, Lu Tian sneakily smile and he decides to get up.

He rest his head on his palm and looks at his wife. Seeing how complex she looks for not being able to get up, he let’s out a chuckle.

"Seems like I need to exhaust you more next time."

His voice early in the morning sounded hoarse, but arousing at the same time.

"..."

Yue Ling froze on the bed at his words. She struggle a gulp and robotically turn her head to look at him.

Seeing his mischievous smirk, she force a sarcastic laugh to hide her beating heart.

"Tian, I am exhausted, but I need to get up for work."

Lu Tian pout his lip and frown a little. He shifts their position and pull his wife under him.

He looks down at her and captures her lip then pulls back.

"If possible, I would prefer you stay home."

A sigh escapes his mouth and he moves away from his wife but he made sure his arms were wrap around her.

"However, that would be selfish of me."

Hearing his words, Yue Ling couldn’t help but feel her heart melt.

Most women dream to stay home and have a man do the work, but she doesn’t see their life that way.

She wants an equal relationship between the two of them.

One is not superior than the other and one not inferior. Just two individuals who love one another and see eye to eye.

She looks at Lu Tian and gives him a quick kiss, then she swiftly escapes his grasp and gets out of bed to head for the bathroom.