CHAPTER 233: Private property

"Tian, where are we going?"

Yue Ling question in curiosity. She stare with wondering eyes out the passenger window at the greenery of open field on each side of the road.

"To see a place..."

From the driver seat, Lu Tian answers while continuing to look in front of the road. He spoke as if they were just out on a stroll in the park without a care in the world.

"....."

Yue Ling's eyelids turned heavy hearing his words of indifferent. So much an exact answer. Shaking her head, she looks at the front interior of the car then turn back to look out the window.

When they left Jade Condos, Lu Tian took the chance to drive. She didn't have a choice but to agree since her car was left at De L'amour.

However, unlike the usual beauty he drives, this time it was another beauty, a white Aston Martin Vanquish.

As they driver through Imperial, it took her a while to realize they were driving out of the city. The vast field always finds it's way to ease her mind. It reminded her of the way to her yeye's, but she knows it's not. They were heading in the opposite direction.

She had to admit, she is impress that Lu Tian knows the good in purchasing a high end car, but.... the scene of beautiful greenery outside still impress her more.

Staring out to the field, she couldn't help but think that she should visit her Yeye and Jingxu.

Yes, she will visit them tomorrow and see how Ting is holding up.

Ending her thoughts, she pout her lip and ask herself, 'just where is this place Lu Tian is taking her?'

Just as she asked herself the question, Lu Tian turns the car onto another road. However, unlike the road before, this road had rows of trees on both sides. It reminded her of the wine yards in America.

From one look, she knew that when spring comes, the beauty of these tree will show themselves like the cherry blossoms at her yeye's.

And as if it wasn't enough, Yue Ling covers her mouth and gasp quietly. The car drove up and small hill and when it came down, a Kingdom stood in the distance of view.

Well, not a Kingdom, but a giant house that can be on pair to one. Surprisingly, this house is too big to be called a house and she hates to say it, but it's more magnificent than her yeye's Spanish Mansion.

Good gracious, is this how rich people like to live?

The closer they drove towards the house, it didn't take long before a metal gate greeted them. The brick wall it connected to surrounds the house like a fortress from the enemy.

Not being able to help herself, she unknowingly press her face against the window to see better.

"..."

Lu Tian didn't know whether to laugh or cry. His wife's temperament at this moment resembled a child at the theme park. He held in his laugh and roll down his side of the window. Reaching into the inner pocket of his coat, he takes out a black card and scan it on the access box.

The right shut gate slowly opens and he press on the accelerator to forward the car.

Oblivious to all of this, Yue Ling's attention continue to remain on the house. The closer they got to the house the more she felt like everything is a dream.

She has seen many beautiful homes around the world, but none is more breath taking than this one.

It's all white structure and dark tile roofing was very unique with big windows all over. Judging from the view in distance earlier, this house is two stories, but other parts of it stood higher, making it also a three story house.