CHAPTER 288: You owe me

Passing the many police officers and soldiers, Lu Tian squeeze his way to get to his wife.

Seeing how she is already here, he knows that it must have been Uncle Nuo who contacted her. However, how is he suppose to tell her that grandmother Nuo was held at gun point?

Knowing that she is the leader of Fate, who knows what she will do.

As he thought of what he should say to her, Yue Ling is oblivious of his thoughts.

She stares at the tall man who is walking closer and closer to her.

Should she stay or should she leave?

If she leaves, Lu Tian will find her suspicious.

If she stays, her yeye will be suspicious.

Good lord, what is she suppose to now?

Slowly, she close her eyes and take a deep breath. Once she quickly steady herself, she takes a step and walk toward Lu Tian.

Looking pass Lu Tian, she sees that her yeye did not follow behind.

She sighs in relief inside and smiles at him with her hand waving lightly. With so many people in the hospital hallway, there’s not way her yeye saw her.

"Tian."

Lu Tian stops in front of his wife and seeing her smile so sweetly at him, his cold demeanor from earlier disappears and is replace with one of a worry, yet doting husband.

Just seeing her smile is enough to make his mind go crazy.

Reaching his hand out, he holds her hand. His movement was like it is the most natural thing to do, despite all the people around.

"Why are you here? The premises is still dangerous."

Hearing his words of worry for her, she shook her head and smiles again.

"It’s alright. Uncle Nuo informed me, so I had to come."

Yue Ling squeeze his hand around her hand and just when she wanted to ask him what happened on the roof, she suddenly sees her yeye and Zhong Yang walking towards them.

"!!!"

She inhales a deep breath and let’s go Lu Tian’s hand. There is no possible way she can tell her yeye about this.

Well, she can, but no one knows that she is the great General Ji’s granddaughter. From young until now, they’ve kept it hidden. Not only that, she hasn’t confirm with her yeye if she can tell this secret to someone like Lu Tian.

As she tries to move her hand away, Lu Tian senses this and the space between his brows crease into three lines. He looks down at their interlock hands and he couldn’t help but feel like his wife is acting strange.

However, not putting much thought into it, he tightens his grip on her small hand.

He has no intentions of letting go of her hand.

"Yue Ling, what’s wrong?"

Hearing him as her this, she looks up at him and she could feel unwanted sweat forming on her forehead.

She open her mouth to speak, but every word she wants to say is not able to come out.

Looking away from the handsome devil face, she looks back to her yeye, who is only a few feet away from them.

She press her lip tightly together and her shoulders begin to slouch as if wanting to hide.

Moving closer to him, she tries to hide her figure from view and whisper to Lu Tian.