CHAPTER 375: kill you

While the celebration continued through the evening, Lu Tian remained seated at the table. He looked like a statue with a poker face.

He calmly drinks the red wine in his hand. Every few minutes that passes by, he would glance down at the watch on his wrist.

Lu Han suddenly place his elbow on his brother’s shoulder and stares out to the guests.

"Bro, there’s so many fishes here, why not take this time to meet a few beauties?"

"..."

Lu Tian glares at his brother with an expression that says, ’Say anymore and I will kill you in front of all these people.’

Being met with those deadly eyes, Lu Han gulped inside.

How could he forget?! What beauty?! His older brother already has the purest beauty in all of Imperial!!

Lu Han stares at his brother for a long day.

Thinking of something, he looks to the front of him as he moves back to straighten himself on the chair.

Now staring ahead, he held a straight face while his left hand raise to his neck. He pretends that his hand is a knife and swiftly cuts his throat.

He slumps onto the table with his face turned away from his older brother.

Lu Tian: "-_-"

Seeing this, Lu Tian did not know whether to laugh or cry. How is it possible that he and Lu Han are tied by blood?

Lu Han rest his head on the table and cried inside with no tears.

Everyone is enjoying their sweet time getting to know one another, but his cold and aloof brother is sitting here by himself.

He noticed that there were a few people who wanted to come over to talk to them, but his brother would scare them off with his vicious and grim reaper eyes.

Thinking this, Lu Han sobs inside.

Lu Tian said he could leave to go chat with others, but if he did, it means his brother will look like a complete loner. How can he outcast his older brother like this?

Another sob escapes his lips again. He wish to cry so badly but lack any tears to shed.

’Why must I, the ocean be granted with an older brother like this? There are so many beautiful fishes here and yet, I can’t even go explore my own ocean...’

In the distance, Ji Chu Hua had long left the table. She was now standing with a group of young women around the same age as her. She smiles elegantly and laughs sweetly with them.

"Chu Hua, you’re so lucky. You have brother Ting Fei and both the Lu Brothers at your table."

A woman wearing a yellow dress said playfully, but one can see the jealousy in her eyes.

Ji Chu Hua smiles with blushing cheeks at the woman. However, one can see how pleased she was with the situation.

"Ni Wenli, why are you saying that? It was by chance that we were all seated at the same table with my grandfather."

Ni Wenli, the girl in yellow chuckles at Ji Chu Hua’s words. "You already stole Gu Ting Fei from all the women, don’t steal Lu Tian and Lu Han too. Don’t break anymore of our hearts. Right, Ning Mei?"

Standing next to Ji Chu Hua was Ning Mei. She wore the lavender mermaid gown of lace design she had an argument with Yue Ling over. Her short hair was curled out making her look rather cute to anyone who sees.