CHAPTER 364: want you to meet her

The days soon turned into weeks as the day before Grandfather Ji’s birthday arrived.

Inside the study room of the Lu family house, Old Lu sat in his chair behind the desk, while both his sons sat across from him.

"Father, why did you suddenly call us here?"

Lu Han frown in annoyance as he was supposed to go on a date with a beautiful actress he met. If not for his father’s sudden phone call, he would have been out enjoying his time.

Hearing his son’s words, Old Lu sighed in self pity. He is blessed with two sons.

Lu Tian listens the most, but he is cold and hard to approach, while Lu Han is playful and open minded.

Why couldn’t he just have a decent child?

Brushing the thought away, he clears his throat and pays no mind to his youngest son’s annoyed look.

"I called you both here in regards of Old man Ji’s birthday tomorrow."

Saying this, he leans back in his seat and held both hands together.

"Have you both prepared gifts for him? If not, your mother and I already have."

Lu Han suddenly froze in his chair. He had been busy with work and fooling around that he had forgotten all about buying a gift. Truth was, he forgot all about the birthday!

Unlike his younger brother, Lu Tian has better memories. Whether it was important or not, he will always remember something.

"I prepared a gift."

Hearing this, Old Lu was taken back surprise. However, it was only for a quick second since he knows his oldest son would not forget the old man’s birthday.

After all, the old man was like a second father to him rather than a grandfather.

Thinking of something, he leans forward and couldn’t help but curiously ask.

"What did you buy him?"

Lu Tian stares at his father’s curious face, but he could sense mischievous in those eyes. He cross his arms over his chest and leans back on his chair.

"You will know once the old man opens it tomorrow."

"..."

Staring at his son, Old Lu snort and rolled his eyes. What, did Lu Tian think he would swap their gifts?

Of course, that is exactly what Lu Tian had thought. After all, he is his father’s son and from past experiences, once his father knows what gift he bought, he (Old Lu) will ask for them to trade.

Which he never minded, but this time it was different. He wants to personally give the gift he bought to the old man.

Thinking this, he looks at his father with an expression as if saying, ’Don’t even think about asking to trade.’

Old Lu was able to read his son’s look and decided to not push it any further, he looks at Lu Han and frown.

"You forgot, didn’t you? Be more like your older brother. Old man Ji has been like a grandfather to you both. Go home and buy a gift for him."

Hearing that he can leave, Lu Han’s eyes lit up with relief and joy. He smiles with his teeth and did not hesitate to leave at all.

Reaching the door, he turns back around and gives his father a salute.

"Don’t worry father! I will not fail you and buy the old man the perfect gift!"

Walking out of the study room, Lu Han quickly paused in his steps. Remembering something, he smack himself on the forehead.