CHAPTER 314: Isn't it you?

Liu Shan stood like a noble ruler looking down at the people in his palace. His eyes scans every face like an eagle until he sees the two people in the center of the crowd. He shook his head and sigh at the sight of them.

"Man, you two are so lucky."

He had spent the entire day with his neighbor, Ling Ni. They had spent a great time shopping and exploring Imperial. They even enjoyed a romantic candlelight dinner together.

After he sent Ling Ni home, he return to his home next door. Preparing for bed, he changed into his pajamas and was ready to sleep in peace while dreaming for his good fortunate.

Yet, the moment he closed his eyes, someone decided to disturb his peace by calling him.

He was indeed annoyed when he saw that it was Lin Hui and answer with annoyance. However, the other person did not answer. All he heard was fabric shuffling and heavy breathing.

For a moment there, he was dumbfounded. He could not believe that Lin Hui shamelessly butt dialed him to listen to something his virgin ears do not want to hear!

He abruptly ends the call and close his eyes to dream about his pretty neighbor.

Yet agian, the moment his eyes shut, his phone rings again. Now he was really annoyed, but when he saw the name of the caller, he was confused.

Why is Xu Long calling him too?

He answers the call thinking it might be something important, but to his unfortunate, he was once again dumbfounded. Xu Long’s call was no different from Lin Hui’s!!

Confused, disgusted, disbelief, every feeling he could not explain rushed inside him. He could not believe that Lin Hui and Xu Long are a couple! Good Heavens!

He did not hesitate to end the call, but before he could press the end button, he heard the words, ’Kill them!’

That was when he fully sat up and everything made sense. He rushed out of his apartment without changing and sped through the streets in his car.

Coming back from his little flashback, Liu Shan stares at the men surrounding Lin Hui and Xu Long with eyes full of killing intent.

Good thing he placed a tracker in Lin Hui’s phone or he would have had to hack every surveillance camera in Imperial to find them.

Even he did not think the situation was this bad, but one thing he knows, Lin Hui would rather die a warrior than ask for help. The man has too much pride.

"Fucken bastard, get off me!!"

In the middle of his thoughts, the shout cause Liu Shan to furrow his brows. His head lower and looks down at the man under him like a dog. He scoffs a sneer and add more strength into his feel on the man’s back.

"Bastard? Isn’t that you?"

"Y-You!"

Man 1 groans at the sudden pressure. Sweat form on his forehead. The pressure on his back was like he was carrying Mount Tai! Even he does not know how much longer his hands and knees can hold position. His jaw clench tightly before he growls.

"I’m gonna kill you! You fucken bastard!"

Liu Shan blink his eyes at the man with no ounce of emotion in his eyes. He click his tongue at the man.

"Tsk tsk. Someone like you cannot kill me."

He shifts the piece of wood in his hand and smoothly slice the side of the man’s neck with the edge. His movements made it seem like he really was holding a long sword as blood slowly color the wood.