CHAPTER 337: Burn alive

"Arghhhh—!!!"

A piercing scream of a woman echoes inside the empty building as quietness engulf over Imperial. However, only the people inside can hear the scream. No one cared about the person who screamed, nor did they show any pity.

Julia clench her jaw tightly as tears stream down her cheeks. Her face was pale like the dead and breathing in a crazy rapid speed. Her sweat blended in with the blood on her body.

After Lu Tian asked the third time where Chu Li Xiang was, she used every ounce of energy in her to curse him dead.

As a result, her fingers were broken one at a time. It wasn’t done fast but in a rather slow and painful way. Her only finger that is still able to move is her right pinky, but she knows that it wouldn’t be long until that finger joins the rests.

She glares at Lu Tian with red eyes and her hoarse voice screams at him.

"Kill me! I rather die than tell you anything!!"

*Ring Ring*

Suddenly, the sound of a phone rings inside the building. Lu Tian reach into his pocket and takes the phone out. Glancing at the caller’s name, he answers the call and put the phone near his ear.

["Boss, he’s here."]

The person from the other line spoke quickly into the phone.

["Chu Li Xiang and his men are parked near Beauty."]

Lu Tian sounds a simple ’mm’ and ends the call. Seems like it was pointless in capturing Chu Li Xiang’s woman. Since the man has shown himself, there’s no need for her anymore.

He doesn’t give the father and daughter another glance, but looks at the two men who brought Doctor Xie in.

"Burn them."

Without waiting for an answer, he turns around and walks in the direction he came from.

"No! Wait! You can’t kill me!! If you do, you will go to jail!!! LU TIAN!!!"

Doctor Xie who had been quiet since the breaking of Julia’s fingers finally spoke. He screams after Lu Tian’s departing figure. He is a prisoner awaiting his trial, if Lu Tian kills him, the man will be charge with first degree murder.

Knowing that he might have a chance at not getting burn alive, he must take a chance. After all, Lu Tian is a businessman, he should know what is good for him if he doesn’t want to be behind bars.

However.... What Doctor Xie got in return was not what he had expected.

Lu Tian gives him the cold shoulder without pausing in his steps and continues to walk out of the building.

Because who was Lu Tian? Ah, that’s right. He is the person the government sends to do the dirty deed. Doctor Xie is a prisoner charge with many murders, his death is not importance as it means one less criminal to deal with.

Both Julia and Doctor Xie were left with widen eyes as the man who holds their life disappears out the building. Neither thought that they would ever fall into a hopeless state like this.

As they were stuck in a daze, the two men Lu Tian ordered walks to the two beaten up people. Since they had already splash gasoline on Doctor Xie, all they had to do was light the fire.

One man sparks a zippo lighter and flicks it at Doctor Xie’s legs. He did not bat an eye as if he had done this many times.

*Swoooosh—*

"Arrhhhh—!!!!"

Fire quickly surface in a flash as Doctor Xie cries horrifyingly at the fast burning sensation on his legs. Even if his hands and legs were broken, that didn’t mean he couldn’t feel the pain on the other parts of his body.