CHAPTER 272: Planned it all

The sweet aroma of delicious food fill the entire restaurant, making Elegancy smell like food heaven. The young waiter returned with two more waiters and each person fill the table with dishes.

Yue Ling sat quietly in her chair and eye the food as she could feel her own saliva wanting to drool down from the corner of her mouth. Sitting across from her, Lu Tian held in the urge to laugh, let alone even smile. His wife looked so adorable at this moment.

He patiently waited until the waiters finish setting the table and leave. When they did, he smiles to her, "Eat as much as you want."

Hearing this, Yue Ling did not hesitate at all and picks up her chopsticks. She started eating away without caring about her image. To her, eating is eating, who needs to looks nice. If a man really loves a woman, he should not hold her back from eating.

As she dig into the food, Lu Tian slightly shook his head and pick his chopsticks up. Doing so, before he place the food on his plate, he made sure to put some on her plate. Until the food stack up into a mountain did he finally stop.

While the couple enjoyed their delicious dinner, they did not see that towards the back of the restaurant where the kitchen is, the heads of three people continue to poke out and look at the scene.

One was the young waiter, and the other two was a middle aged man and his wife. They were the managers of the restaurant.

The young waiter sighed and he leaned against the wall, "Who would have thought that the beauty is swooped away by the devil...."

The middle aged woman frown at his words and hit his head, "What are you talking about? What devil? They are a pair match made in heaven."

"....."

The young waiter was struck dumbfounded. He rub the side of his head where the woman hit and pout his lip.

"Everyone knows that Lu Tian is the devil. How can our beauty withstand his wrath? She is delicate like a flower, what if he breaks her heart..."

The middle age woman snort and place one hand on her hip, while her other hand point to the boy, "Yay, stop sprouting nonsense. They are perfect for each other-" suddenly, her eyes lit up and she smiles widely, "I must inform Madam Lu! This is the greatest news of all time!"

Ignoring her husband and the young waiter, she quickly runs away towards the kitchen to get her phone. The middle age man looks at his disappearing wife and he sighed as he shook his head.

His wife was always a gossiper, especially when it's for Madam Lu. He glance at the only customers in the restaurant then to the young waiter.

"Make sure you serve them properly."

"Mm."

Entering the office, the wife quickly grabs her phone. She then goes back out and head towards Lu Tian and Yue Ling. Crouching behind a tall plant, she sneakily snaps a photo and giggles as she tip toes back to her husband.

"Old woman, do you have to do that?"

Hearing her husband's words, the woman's smile froze and she frowns at her husband. She looks at the photo in her phone, then she thought for a minute. In the picture she took, others may see it as a normal dinner between a couple, but she has seen Lu Tian grow from a young boy to a young man. Never in her entire life has she seen this side of the boy before.

Thinking thoroughly, the woman looks up at her husband, "Madam Lu will be very thankful for this picture."

Walking away, she types a message under the photo and giggle with mumbling words.