CHAPTER 232: Good to me

Inside the study room, Yue Ling sat behind her desk. In her hand was Liu Shan's phone with updates about the fashion show and work.

After thoroughly reading everything, she sets the phone down and looks at her assistant.

"How is the process with the models chosen?"

"We've already sighed contracts with them for the fashion show."

Yue Ling nod her head, however, her expression turned into mix emotions.

"How about L'amour de ma vie?"

Hearing this, Liu Shan sighed inside his heart. He knows how much L'amour de ma vie means to Yue Ling. It wasn't just a ring, but the last thing Shin gave her before he left this world. Yet, if his boss can let it go, it confirms that she is finally letting go of the past.

"It's being deliver as you asked."

"Mm."

Yue Ling nod her head. At first, she had planned to keep the ring in memories of Shin, but if she keeps holding onto it, she will remain lock in the past.

The past that ended three years ago.

Lifting her hand, she caress her stomach. Lu Tian is the person she loves now. Keeping L'amour de ma vie will only remind her of Shin. Doing so will not be fair to Lu Tian and their baby.

Noticing the silence, Liu Shan glance at her and sighed. As Yue Ling's assistant, there are days he can read her, but there are also days like today when he cannot read her at all.

"Boss," he spoke nervously, "about your request to have L'amour de ma vie donated, the buyer still sent a huge sum of money for it."

Yue Ling frown upon Liu Shan's words. She pursed her lip and commence an order.

"Have H International transfer it back. I have no need for the money."

"I'll have them do it right away."

Suddenly thinking of something, Liu Shan whispers to Yue Ling. "Boss, this is off topic but do you know who Lu Tian is now?"

Yue Ling shook her head. She takes the phone and stood from her seat. Handing it to Liu Shan, she smiles faintly at him.

"No matter who he is, he is the father of my child and the person I decide to be with."

Liu Shan smiles and takes his phone. Putting it in his pocket he tells himself that his boss never makes a wrong decision. If she doesn't wish to know, he won't tell her.

"I supposed you're right. I mean, I guess he's not so bad, but a father? Will he be a good father?"

Yue Ling stare at Liu Shan and she press her lip tightly together to not laugh. She had just told him good news and yet.....

Realization finally hits Liu Shan in the head. His eyes shot open and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Y-y-you're... b-b-Boss... y-you're p-p-p-p-preg-n-nant?"

"Mm."

"..."

Yue Ling has long expected this. She hoped to tell her Yeye and Jingxu first, but she's been busy with work so she hadn't the time to. Her decision in telling Liu Shan is because she trusts him and hope that he will help her keep the media from finding out.

Not wanting to talk about the issue right now, Yue Ling walks pass Liu Shan. However, remembering something, she stops in her steps.

"Anything on Ning Mei?"