CHAPTER 282: someone is here

The afternoon sun rose high in the sky, as Yue Ling remain in her office.

After her meeting with Liu Shan and Qi Li, she had dismissed them to continue their mission. She is guilty of making them work when she promised to let them rest, but everything must be taken care of.

She let’s out a long sigh and looks at her computer. However, there isn’t much to do, since everything for the fashion show is completed. She sigh again and decides to start drafting ideas for her next designs.

"Boss."

As she continues to type her draft, Liu Shan enters her office again. He walks over to her desk and hesitate on what he wants to ask.

Seeing him act this way, she stops typing and looks up at him.

"What is it?"

Liu Shan looks at his boss and he press his lip tightly together. After a fast thinking to himself, he takes a deep breath and decides to ask her.

At first he never planned to question her decisions, but earlier, after Qi Li questioned him, he continue to think about the relationship between his boss and the ruthless business king. It didn’t bother him one bit, but that was until.....

"I thought you sold L’amour de ma vie?"

Hearing his sudden question, Yue Ling was taken by surprise. She pause in answering right and looks down at her ring finger.

Before, whenever she looked at the ring, it only brought her pain and sad memories. However, now, only the memories of Lu Tian’s proposal and his affections towards her appear in her head.

A faint smile appear on her face and she touch the diamond on the ring.

"Lu Tian was the buyer."

She spoke the truth and looks up at Liu Shan. Her eyes did not show any signs of lying.

"I do love him and I hope you will support me in my decision."

Looking at her then the ring, Liu Shan sigh a small smile and he shrug his shoulders.

"It’s your decision, you should know by now that I’ll support you in anything you do."

Yue Ling arch a brow at his words. She leans back on her chair and she thought of something.

"Even if I was to murder someone?"

Liu Shan shrug his shoulders again, but this time his hands too.

"Of course, I might even give you a hand."

He touch his chin and ponder in thought. His imagination starts to run crazy and he chuckles with an unexplainable look.

"If that happens, we can be the Dynamic Duo."

"..."

Yue Ling was dumbfounded at his response. She blink her eyes at Liu Shan and chuckle lightly.

She knows how Liu Shan is and if she really was to commit murder, she is sure he will be the one who offers to bury the body. From the first day she met him until now, she is thankful to have someone like him by her side.

He is one of the few people she knows that has the best sense of humor.

However, she looks down at the ring again and a trace of sadness can be seen in her eyes.

"Do you think everyone back in City Z will support me?"

Hearing her question, Liu Shan felt a sharp pain in his chest. He turn his head to look out the window and he heave a sigh.