CHAPTER 255: I need you to help

Parking the car in the garage of Jade Condos, Lu Tian turn to look at his wife. Seeing her eyes closed, he couldn't help but worry about her.

When they left Zi International's shopping mall, Yue Ling was fine, but now.... She looked so weak...

He quickly unbuckle his seatbelt and step out of the car. Walking over to the passenger side, he carries is wife out after unbuckling her seatbelt.

His strides were a big and fast, but he made sure that it wasn't bumpy for his wife. Entering the front door, he didn't bother to greet the new employee at the front desk. His only mission now is to get his wife home.

Riding the elevator to the highest floor, he exits the moment the doors slide open.

In the distance, a man stood in front of penthouse 1503. He wore a tan sweater with black pants. His expression was solemn as to him being here, but the moment he saw Lu Tian, his eyes widen in shock.

It wasn't Lu Tian that shocked him, but the fact that in Lu Tian's arms is a woman. A woman for crying aloud! Everyone knows that Lu Tian is a man of cleanliness and doesn't let others approach him easily, especially when it comes to women.

However.....

"The key is in my coat pocket."

Lu Tian's deep voice spoke as his tall figure stopped in front of the man.

The man nods his head and quickly gets the keys out of Lu Tian's coat pocket and unlocks the door. He opened the door and frown when he realized something.

He looks behind him to another door then to the door he just opened. Doesn't Lu Tian live in penthouse 1501?

"Ye Zhongwei."

Hearing his name, Ye Zhongwei was brought back to his five senses. He quickly disregard the sudden thought and enters the penthouse he was unfamiliar with.

"Grrrr-"

"Ahhhya!!!"

Just as he closed the door, a white fluff ball stood on all fours in a battle stance. It growl a low and taunting growl scaring Ye Zhongwei.

He takes a quick step back and his back hit the door. The beautiful dog in front him looked so pretty, but... so protective...

"Inu, he is a friend."

Lu Tian walks out from the hallway and to the living room. Seeing Inu so protective, Lu Tian felt the animal and him have something in common. He walks over to Inu and pat the Samoyed on the head.

"Your mommy is not feeling well. This man is a doctor, he's here to help check on her."

Like he understood the human language very well, Inu's glance at Ye Zhongwei, then he turns around and walks toward the bedroom.

"....."

Ye Zhongwei was speechless, however, watching Inu's attitude, he swore if the Samoyed was a human being..... Inu and Lu Tian would be enemies of a lifetime.... right?

Looking at the aloof man, his eyes narrow in suspicion. Who is this woman that Lu Tian cares so much about? Well, more like, who is this woman who is able to captivate our Mr. Lu's heart?

Lu Tian looks at Ye Zhongwei, "My wife isn't feeling well, I need you to see what's wrong."

"..."

W-w-w-wife....?

Staring dumbfounded at Lu Tian because of what he heard, Ye Zhongwei's jaw dropped to the floor. He was already surprised that the man had carried a woman, now he's hearing that that woman is Lu Tian's wife?!