CHAPTER 310: have to die

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!!"

A group of men storm in the direction of Xu Long and the woman. One of the men shouts as he recognizes the woman, but not the latter.

This man was clothed in the finest tailor suit. Anyone who sees him will know that he is from a wealthy family. Not only him but the same for the other men he was walking with.

As the group approach Xu Long and the woman, the man sees someone laying on the ground and his eyes narrow to see better.

"Eh, isn’t that Hongyi?"

Observing the unconscious man more clearly, his eyes wide and he gasp. His eyes quickly burn with rage and roars.

"That is Hongyi! Who did this to him?!"

"I think it was me.... Hic*..."

Xu Long drunkenly answers with a hiccup and one hand raise like a student in class. He smiles at the group with his shiny white teeth, but his eyes barely able to stay open.

"..."

The group of men stares at Xu Long in disbelief. The man looked like a good for nothing pretty boy who is experiencing his first night life. Not only that, Hongyi is a black belt in karate, so how did he get knocked out by a pretty boy?

However, seeing one of their brothers knocked out on the floor, anger rose inside them and they glare at Xu Long. If eyes could kill someone, Xu Long would have died a painful death.

"You son of a bitch!!"

"You’re gonna die for what you did!!"

Angry shouts roared in the hall as the men did not waste any time. Each person charging towards Xu Long to give the pretty boy a good beating. They are from prominent families, so any time they get into trouble, their family will take of it. Beating up a good for nothing is easy.

As the men charge in his direction, Xu Long did not run away. Instead, he stood unmoving and blink his eyes like someone who was going to watch a good show. However, his eyes slowly blink and the space between his brows crease into three lines.

Staring at the men, he drunkenly mumbles to himself with a confused expression.

"Die? Why do I have to die?"

He scratches the back of his head with watery eyes. He pout his bottom lip and mumbles again.

"I don’t want to die... and I’m not the son of a bitch..."

The moment he spoke his last word, a glint of danger flash in his tearful eyes. He tackles the first man he could grab and drops the man with a loud thud. The man lands on the ground and his mouth open to yell, but before he could utter a sound, Xu Long’s fists came to his view. He punch the man and roar in anger.

"You’re the son of a bitch!!"

The man groans in pain with a now bleeding nose. His body ached so much that he could only continue to lay on the ground and cover his nose.

Xu Long paid no more attention to the man. He rolls over to the side and kicks the next man closest to him in the crotch. It was the place he, himself knows that pains a man the most.

"Arghh—"

Seeing where the man was kicked, the other men froze in place and cover their family’s treasure. They felt sorry for the brother who had to experience the painful kick.

However, when they saw that Xu Long did not get up from the floor, they quickly use it as an advantage. Punches and kicks are quickly thrown down at the man.