CHAPTER 259: Cover Up

The clock hit 10am and a white BMW x5m parked in front of Imperial Hotel. Stepping out of the car, Yue Ling handed the valet worker her car keys. She stood in front of the busy side walk and stare up at the tall hotel. It wasn't as eye catching as Lu Tian's Rosewood Hotel, but it was still pleasing to the eyes.

Before coming here, Liu Shan and Lin Hui had offer to drive her, but she declined their offer. There were still a lot of things to prepare for the fashion show and the matter with the Nuo family. Besides, she can look after herself.

As she looks at the hotel structure, her eyes dim in remembrance of what Ning Mei did to her. She will forgive the woman for what she did, because it was Ning Mei who allowed her to meet Lu Tian. However, never will she forget what Ning Mei did. Retribution is not far for Ning Mei.

Lifting her leg, she walks towards the door entrance and into the hotel. What Yue Ling did not see was that two cars behind her car was none other than Liu Shan's car. The assistant stepped out of the car with Lin Hui on the passenger side.

Both men glance at each other then headed for the hotel as they put their sunglasses on. Their boss had said for them not to follow, but how can they just sit back and watch their boss meet with that scoundrel Ning Xingyu.

Inside Imperial Hotel, the front desk lady sees Yue Ling and she smiles, "Hi Miss, what can I do for you today?"

"I have a meeting with Mr. Ning."

Yue Ling answers the worker with a warm smile. She wasn't all to familiar with the hotel, so it was best to have a worker help her.

The front desk lady nods her head and picks up the phone on her desk. She dials a number and speaks to the other line.

"Hi, this is the front desk. Mr. Ning's guest has arrive.. Alright, I will send her." She hangs up the phone and stood up from her seat, "Miss, the security will escort you."

"Mm, thank you."

From the side, a security guard walks up to Yue Ling and he gesture with his hand, "This way please."

Yue Ling did not answer but follows the guard towards the restaurant. When she was no longer in sight, the front desk lady sat back down in her seat and sighed.

Every time. Ning Xingyu comes to Imperial Hotel, he is always meeting with different woman. Surprisingly, each women he meets is extremely pretty. Sighing again, she touch her cheeks and pout. She isn't that bad looking, why hasn't she gotten herself a boyfriend....

"Hi, Miss."

A man's voice suddenly sounds from above her. The front desk lady looks up and sees two charming men. One stood like a cold being while the other was the opposite.

She swallow a big chunk of saliva and smiles. Today must be her lucky day to encounter two hunks!

"Y-Yes.... How can I help you today?"

Liu Shan leans on the counter and he takes off his sunglasses. His chin rested on his hand and he smiles to the woman, "Can we get a table for two in a private room please."

"....."

The woman's smile froze upon Liu Shan's words. She looks at Liu Shan then to Lin Hui who was coldly standing behind with his sunglasses still on. Her cheeks flush red as she thought of something.

'Oh, god! What was I thinking? What hunks? These two....'

"Is there a problem?"

Liu Shan tilt his head since the woman was not responding back. He looked even more charming than when he first enter the doors of Imperial Hotel.